POSTFIX ADMIN Setup?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
You just have to follow the instructions in the link...

I could do it, but you wouldn't learn nor understand anything and if a problem arise you would be stuck without knowing what's happening because you didn't configured it.

Jan 15, 2017
can you setup please, i have tried following guide but keep getting errors wont setup if a reverse proxy is setup

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Did you follow the guide I provided or another guide? The guide I provided shouldn't give you errors, it's the only guide that I could just copy and paste the commands without thinking and having a functional mailserver...

Jan 15, 2017
Did you follow the guide I provided or another guide? The guide I provided shouldn't give you errors, it's the only guide that I could just copy and paste the commands without thinking and having a functional mailserver...
dude i have tried no luck?

also i have a hosting package which included but gets error cannot connect to network storage? any ideas?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
i ran through urs had issues mate

http://prntscr.com/fct72p
Dude, cause you didn't read. There's no place in this guide that tells u to use "sudo /etc/hosts" because it isn't a valid command. If you look and read the guide correctly, you would have seen that the exact command is "nano /etc/hosts".

you probably can't find nano because you didn't do an "apt-get update" before...

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
can you setup plz ? the management of it we're fine with just setup we struggle
I strongly recommend that if you can't setup your own mailserver to just buy a service that offers it.
Do not trust someone over the internet to setup your mailserver or you will end up like hillary Clinton.