Python 3 VoIP Demonstration

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Last edited:

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
Finaly, python thx god.. I think i will add some nasty aes 2048 bit end to end encryption and add a chat and kick skype from my pc..

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Finaly, python thx god.. I think i will add some nasty aes 2048 bit end to end encryption and add a chat and kick skype from my pc..
I have invited the lead developer to the forum, I am hoping he joins us and that we may get more members working on this. Getting a really nice server and client setup complete with a nice feature list would be heaps of fun. I am looking forward to seeing this project pass up Mumble. :cool:

I could see this project easily competing with Mumble with more focus on security and some important features. It will come, I think.

agrecascino

Feb 17, 2017
Hello! I just pushed some changes to WAMPVOIPServer, fixing a bug involving User::__destructor__() being called twice, now I need to clean up debug messages.

jsebean

Apr 24, 2016
As fun as it might be so I'll probably check it out when I get home, do we really need yet another VoIP server and client? Open source world has Mumble, discord seems to be taking hold of ts3 and the like, plus we still have the millions of other voip solutions, both gamer and non-gamer focused.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
I like the Python server approach. Utilizing other tools/libraries could allow an amazing project. For example:
A flask panel for server adminitration.
Serve a web-based client from the server too (Discord clone)

I encourage anyone with Python experience to assist.