• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[pyTSon] Channel Password Cracker

Do you like this script?

• Total voters

Bluscream

Former Team
Contributor
Yes, thank you my friend, Good job. So, On the other hand there would not be a way for the trying (in bruteforce) to be carried out more quickly
Nope, because it's nothing local and therefor depends on the servers antiflood settings and bandwith rather than your own CPU/GPU speed

Last edited:

Bluscream

Former Team
Contributor
I don't understand the Bruteforce mode. What should I write in the first step and what should I write in the second step?
the first thing are the steps, like 1 means 1,2,3,4,5,6,... and 10 means 1,11,21,31,41,51,..
the second thing is the start like 0 means 0,1,2,3,4,... and 100 means 100,101,102,103...

Hi! sorry to be a bother, but I've not a clue how to do this, when I click the download link it takes me to GitHub, but theres no file to download? its just a script? I'm not sure if this is how its supposed to be, like I said I've not a clue what I'm doing. If I could have some help on how to download and make it work that would be great?

For example where to put it etc...

Thanks

Bluscream

Former Team
Contributor
Hi! sorry to be a bother, but I've not a clue how to do this, when I click the download link it takes me to GitHub, but theres no file to download? its just a script? I'm not sure if this is how its supposed to be, like I said I've not a clue what I'm doing. If I could have some help on how to download and make it work that would be great?

For example where to put it etc...

Thanks
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks

Edit: Still don't get it :(

When I try to uninstall my Pyston, my ts3 crashes. And there's no add on folder in my ts3 folder...

Thanks again - P.S. I've tried the video and the text tutorial.

Last edited: