[Release] Text Formatting Application

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Hey, i just wanted to share this little app i found here.

5366b32c84.png

It creates colored texts for you. For example:
  • Help me please!!!!
turns into
  • Help me please!!!!
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...48fc48ca26a0dead9fbbb9af/analysis/1444211844/

Last edited:

rocky

Sep 20, 2015
It's not working for me can you help me out how to generate the text

Last edited by a moderator:

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
It's not working for me can you help me out how to generate the text
Enter the text, go to your teamspeak client, click on the textbox to enter a text and press ctrl + v. Now press enter and yuyou should write your colored text.

rocky

Sep 20, 2015
Enter the text, go to your teamspeak client, click on the textbox to enter a text and press ctrl + v. Now press enter and yuyou should write your colored text.
I m not able to use this application please understand if you able then plz share screenshot it's help for me

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
I m not able to use this application please understand if you able then plz share screenshot it's help for me
I'm currently not at home so I'm not able to make a screen but i know that it works because I already tested it. Please try to explain why you can't use it and I'll try to help you :)

rocky

Sep 20, 2015
I'm currently not at home so I'm not able to make a screen but i know that it works because I already tested it. Please try to explain why you can't use it and I'll try to help you :)
so when u come plz help me out thanks in advance

Dorde

Jun 10, 2017
@Bluscream It is not packed/obfuscated *Private Domain Removed* . So you can check the code

MOD EDIT: Domain Removed

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
No reason to defend yourself. I just told the people to be suspicous which is always a good thing, not to hate you :)