Remote Play PC [Latest Version 0.109]
Remote Play PC is a Windows application currently in Alpha stage that allows you to stream and control PS4 games on your PC.
It's features include:
✔ Stream at full 720P 60FPS scaled to your native desktop resolution
✔ Dynamic controls - bind any controller or keyboard/mouse to Dualshock 4 controls!
✔ Connect directly to your PS4's WiFi! This has previously only be possible on the PS Vita.
✔ Wakeup PS4 over LAN
✔ Direct IP connect from anywhere!
✔ Lower latency compared to Android & PS Vita (may vary depending on PC specs)
Recommended Minimum Requirements:
◆ Windows PC running Vista or newer (Windows 7,8,8.1,10)
◆ Quad core CPU (May work on Dual Core but currently untested)
◆ DirectX 9 and OpenGL compatible graphics card
◆ Internet connection for activation
What's New in Version 0.109:
- Added fullscreen (Left Alt + Enter to toggle or under settings)
- Added checkbox for maintain aspect ratio under resolution settings (Enabled by default)
- Few connection bug fixes, this should help users stuck on the "Connection request OK"
- UI fixes, should now display correctly for users who have windows scaling enabled.
- Allowed for direct IP search and wake up, currently quite temperamental so likely to require several attempts.
- Fixed crash that occured when clicking outside the fullscreen window
- Removed APK requirement
- Full screen will now work with multiple monitors
- Press Ctrl + Enter with the main window on the screen you wish to use
- Input is now captured when the mouse is outside the window
- Significant performance fixes, testing showed 1 60-80% reduction in CPU usage.
- Removed small empty toolbar from top of main window
NORMAL DOWNLOAD LINK
DOWNLOAD LINK IF THE FIRST DON'T WORK
Instruction to install:
1. Install the software called setup_v109_Test;
2. Copy cracked exe to installed folder;
3. Copy serial.key to C:\ProgramData\remoteplay folder;
4. Have fun
SOMEONE REQUESTED THE PROOF, HERE IT IS:
PROOF PIC 1:
PROOF PIC 2:
PROOF PIC 3: