Request for Script that will show me current online users and their IP Addresses.

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
Name of the script: Compare Online Users`s Ip Address

Functions of the script: This script should filter out which Teamspeak Users are using One of my multiple IP addresses on my server

Why do you want it: I would like to use this to ensure all my users are using my server DNS name and not the IP address. If they are using the DNS name, they will automatically connect to a different IP address

Screenshots: I don`t have a screenshot but i can fabricate my idea. See link below
http://imgur.com/HcYb2VR
Block Number 1: Shows current users as queried from teamspeak
Block Number 2: Allows for IP`s to be pasted in OR shows the data read from a file
Block Number 3: Shows the results of either the pasted addresses or results from file being read. Results are the actual teamspeak names of users in question

Original source (if any): No original source. Thought of this myself but don`t have the skills to develop it.

Other notes: This can also be expanded to automatically list users in group depending on which IP they are connected to. It Can also be built to run once every hour and email the results to a pre-defined E-mail address. One would be able to get the active connections on the relevant NIC via ss,netstat or iftop. using this information one can determine which user is connecting to the different NICs

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
If you can make html + css skeleton then i can make you the server side stuff

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
Will it be fair if i can find a template of a page as i`m not much of a dev?

Alternatively i`l get someone to make what you need and let you know

Regards
Artapel

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
Hi Nicer

Hope you are dong well?
So ive found a code generator that can provide the layout for us. i pasted this into a .html and got the 4 columns i referred to

Here is the code for it. Please let me know if this will be oky or if i need to change it. I am not at all stresses about the look, as long as it functions, il be satisfied.

Code:
<style type="text/css">
.tg  {border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;}
.tg td{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:300px 200px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;}
.tg th{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;padding:300px 200px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;}
.tg .tg-yw4l{vertical-align:top}
</style>
<table class="tg">
  <tr>
    <th class="tg-yw4l"></th>
  </tr>
</table>

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I am sorry but it will take a longer time since I found out that I have some work to do for school which is n1 priority from now.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
<3 Enjoy !

i dont know much about HTML buuut , i make it for u :)

I cant POST that in PHP QUOTES ! :/ @Alligatoras

TESTED AND ITS WORKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
Hi EscuderoKevin

Thank you very much for your help. If i could id stick you for a few beers man.
It seems to load fine and looks great, but mine does not seem to show the IP addresses. Do you perhaps have advice on why the IP addresses might not show?

other than that site displayed and is exactly what i want. I`m very great-full. Thankyou

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
Hi EscuderoKevin
Dont worry about the IP addresses. It turned out to be a lack of permissions on the teamspeak server.
Again thank you very much for your help. I truly appreciate it.

If you would like. i have another suggestion that will improve it.
Will it be possible to paste multiple IP addresses and display results for all IP`s pasted?

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Hi EscuderoKevin
Dont worry about the IP addresses. It turned out to be a lack of permissions on the teamspeak server.
Again thank you very much for your help. I truly appreciate it.

If you would like. i have another suggestion that will improve it.
Will it be possible to paste multiple IP addresses and display results for all IP`s pasted?

No problem.. i dont know about search in php i never make its... Thas its DATAbles.

u can find info here https://datatables.net/examples/api/multi_filter.html but i dont know about multiple search.

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
I found a solutions to my search problem.
I accessed the site using lynx, then output the results to a text file, grep the results i wanted and emailed it to myself using cron.
Again thank you very much!

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Does it support Regex? If so it would be perfect :D
i think yes.
I found a solutions to my search problem.
I accessed the site using lynx, then output the results to a text file, grep the results i wanted and emailed it to myself using cron.
Again thank you very much!
yep its easy export values to .txt , its possible send email whiout .txt