[Request] ts3-rekt [PHP] (Get control over a TeamSpeak server very fast)

himbring

Mar 4, 2016
ok i changed it back to config.php, and it seems to be running the php on cmd now, so what do i do now to use the permissions on a teamspeak server? im currently a user and want to use admin privileges?

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Why do you need to enter the IP? I mentioned it uses the Client API. Also read the link I posted and you might even know what the plugin will do. As it's clear you didn't.. "I execute the script all_perms, all instructions executed but no rights on the teamspeak where I am o_O":

ok i changed it back to config.php, and it seems to be running the php on cmd now, so what do i do now to use the permissions on a teamspeak server? im currently a user and want to use admin privileges?

@Supervisor - Please close thread and move this post to the top of thread.

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
hey. used php binary correctly...had a few tabs teamspeak servers open...when i started the basic_perms.php it kinda worked...it started executing everything but for some reason nothing changed...i got a warning everytime: Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\PHP\basic_perms.php on line 65 .... maybe thats why it isnt working? thanks for help ;D sry for bad english
http://prntscr.com/avhd5l

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
hey. used php binary correctly...had a few tabs teamspeak servers open...when i started the basic_perms.php it kinda worked...it started executing everything but for some reason nothing changed...i got a warning everytime: Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\PHP\basic_perms.php on line 65 .... maybe thats why it isnt working? thanks for help ;D sry for bad english
http://prntscr.com/avhd5l
What PHP version you using?

NRN

Sep 25, 2015
I don't have perms to edit the server
I mean like 0x0539 said you just asked for it.. You can't "fix" that if you're not an Admin Server Query or atleast have permission to edit server.

CoC-Eu

Jan 7, 2016
And the code to takeover cant work because you don't know your own client databas user id !

StaPlerLP

Jan 10, 2017
Hi first, it is always using the ID 1796, BUT my DB-ID is 1959 and my normal one 174 ( on one Server ) Do i need to put the ID somewhere or is it getting by it self?