revive r4p3

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
Hello guys, I think that r4p3 is died now we need to revive it people don't do much threads as in the past :confused:
This has already been discussed some.

Our audience has always been TeamSpeak 3 users from the beginning and the way TeamSpeak is being absorbed by Discord, we need to realign our audience and overall focus. R4P3 is not only this community, we had a lovely security team actively researching TeamSpeak for at least 1 year. We found in total over 100 security issues with TeamSpeak 3.

TeamSpeak's Alexa Stats

R4P3's Alexa Stats

TeamSpeak's decline is creating a decline for us and of course TeamSpeak is trying to revive themselves with TeamSpeak 5. During this time, we are stuck here like "Well what the actual fuck do we do?" TeamSpeak is dying, we are a TeamSpeak community.

I hope this makes sense?

I encourage any and all input on what the community would like to see more of as we adjust to the changing market share in VoIP software.

FromLondon

Honk Honk
VIP
It would be cool if TeamSpeak agreed to any cooperation with community forums like R4P3 because there is many good well skilled guys who know what and how to do

I am sure Discord haven't community like us and it is main difference. One thing when most of your community playing 24/7/365 Fortnite (this game have something good stuff, rly) and nothing else other thing when peoples cooperate to improve software.
Maybe i'm said something shitty words, but i hope at least someone understood my message. Very tired for 2 days...

Last edited:

MarineHya

It would be cool if TeamSpeak agreed to any cooperation with community forums like R4P3 because there is many good well skilled guys who know what and how to do

I am sure Discord haven't community like us and it is main difference. One thing when most of your community playing 24/7/365 Fortnite (this game have something good stuff, rly) and nothing else other thing when peoples cooperate to improve software.
Maybe i'm said something shitty words, but i hope at least someone understood my message. Very tired for 2 days...
XDD

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
But video looks funny
This was when TeamSpeak offered to buy our entire website and our team for $200. More information on this may be found in another thread.

Anyone else should have actually taken the paper into the woods and blasted that with a shotgun - bird shot..

TeamSpeak or a designated agent of TeamSpeak shall pay compensation in the amount of $150 USD per month to R4P3.net in exchange for security research of TeamSpeak 3 software only. Any adjustment to this fee will require consent of both parties.
They actually offered $150 monthly but this is still trash. This would have only covered our server expenses and left nothing else to work with - funding.

TeamSpeak may request questionable content be deleted from R4P3.net, its forums and subpages, including but not limited to:
i. Cracked TeamSpeak 3 software and/or links to other sites that contain “cracked” TeamSpeak 3 software
ii. Descriptions, documentation, or links to instructions on how to crack TeamSpeak 3 software.
iii. Tools and automated exploits, such as TeamSleep, that may be used with malicious intent.
iv. Information regarding security vulnerabilities that has not already been disclosed to Teamspeak. v. Content and/or threads that may damage the image of TeamSpeak the company and its employees.
The contract mostly wanted to pay us to: be quiet, shutdown parts of our website, and work for them... for pretty much free. They only would basically pay for our servers.

Last edited:

ProMan

Restricted
How can i help with this situation :rolleyes: create a discord server for r4p3 and send me the link it will be much better to chat with you guys instead of waiting for replies on threads it's a little bit hard and thank you.

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
@ProMan there is really nothing you can do. I mean if you have $10,000+ you could make a large contribution toward buying out the TeamSpeak 3 proprietary source code/protocol - as a donation to us. Our goal is to initiate crowdfunding for the purchase of TeamSpeak 3 (or 5).. software licensing with full access to do whatever with their code.. that we want e.g. make the whole platform fully open for all developers ;) then we can have or make our own features we need.. or want.

I think if we do not do this, then the software will eventually take a drown in a lake.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
This was when TeamSpeak offered to buy our entire website and our team for $200. More information on this may be found in another thread.
I mean, only the Qraktzyl itself was more than 200$... They made an hostile offer.

I remember, they suck and they are rude. They deserve what's happening to them but it sucks for this community that it's directly affected by the poor performance of a company that could have been more than what it is.

MrWolf

I mean, only the Qraktzyl itself was more than 200$... They made an hostile offer.

I remember, they suck and they are rude. They deserve what's happening to them but it sucks for this community that it's directly affected by the poor performance of a company that could have been more than what it is.
To be honest, just your sense of humour is worth more than 200$:rolleyes: