RFI vulnerability in TeamSpeak [3.0.0 - 3.0.18.1]

Flex99

Oct 10, 2015
No biggie if someone did leak it, the percentage of ppl who actually manually update their ts client is really so low that having fun with this for a long time to come will be possible.

9dc

Sep 21, 2015
FI1yHgs.png

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
i have the file but it is never executed.
any ideas ?
what file do you have?
Make sure the .bat file gets downloaded with the correct content into the startup directory. It then will be executed when the computer restarts the next time

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
BTW

Probably noone of you guys noticed that, There's an easteregg in THIS thread

If you're careful enough, you will notice that in the video, there is a thread named RFI Exploit Development at the beginning

X)

(And To think I told supervisor that this was a bad idea)

Last edited:

the|Ripper

Oct 9, 2015
Some user tried it at our TS. But now it seems to be fixed. I hope Supervisor has more exploits in his backhand :D My Vic is allready patched :( They highered they min. TS3 Version.

TeraGhost

Oct 11, 2015
Guys can someone help me to setup this :D I will donate you money $$$ if you help me for setup it :D Tried almost everything and no success :D

Last edited:

Probber

VIP
Sep 17, 2015
Dont get scammed it isnt worth to set this up most Av's will cut off your way. Anyway it is fixed already in the newest version of Teamspeak

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
A lot of people are not patched/updated. I just did a random check and approximately 50% of people were not patched. I obviously did not spend a lengthy period pulling that information --- so my results are not perfect. It would be very cool to have that sort of analytic information on TeamSpeak users.

ex:
Average TeamSpeak Users Updated: 4,233
Average TeamSpeak Users Outdated: 4,241

A public database full of loads of information like that would be highly useful, I think. A TeamSpeak 3 bot that goes to public servers and extracts user information (client version), OS, etc.. that would allow us to quickly gathers statistics. Using a graph to show people updated by time, like this: http://www.highcharts.com/demo/area-basic/sand-signika

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
A lot of people are not patched/updated. I just did a random check and approximately 50% of people were not patched. I obviously did not spend a lengthy period pulling that information --- so my results are not perfect. It would be very cool to have that sort of analytic information on TeamSpeak users.

ex:
Average TeamSpeak Users Updated: 4,233
Average TeamSpeak Users Outdated: 4,241

A public database full of loads of information like that would be highly useful, I think. A TeamSpeak 3 bot that goes to public servers and extracts user information (client version), OS, etc.. that would allow us to quickly gathers statistics. Using a graph to show people updated by time, like this: http://www.highcharts.com/demo/area-basic/sand-signika
http://ts3index.com/?lang=en&page=stats&sub=clients

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
This is not meant to be used as a tutorial, but for educational purposes, only!

We, r4p3.net, are not responsible for any abuse of this! Use it only on your own computer with a virtual machine!

A few ways to protect yourself against this attack can be found here

The file can be found here.
We cannot post it on the forum, because our security software won't let us - it is potentially dangerous:D I guess TeamSpeak should copy that piece of software :p
Remember sharing this link to anyone will get yourself bannd on the forum!

Credits go to @Derp @Asphyxia @Kaptan647 @Supervisor
Brilliant absolutely brilliant!