[RTTB] Remaining Time Temaspeak bot

decon20

Mar 27, 2016
Ok, there's how this works
Configuring the rttb.php:
1º Set your Ts3 info, like Ip, port, query User / Pass.
2º Line 13 -> $name = 'Put here the name of the bot'; //Bot name
3º Line 14 -> $cid = Put here the channel id, to change the remaining time; //Channel ID that you want. (ex: $cid = 737; //Channel ID that you want.)
4º Line 15 -> $timezone = "Put here your time zone"; //Timezone (for example: Asia/Tehran) (in my case is Europe/Lisbon)
5º Line 16 -> $target = "Pute here your target date"; //Your target's date (ex: 2016-08-12 12:00:00)
6º Line 29 --> $cstr = "[cspacer]{$days} days, {$hours} hours and {$minutes} min."; (be careful here, because the ts3 channel name only allow a certain total number of characters, if you break the limit, will not work!

EXAMPLE: http://prntscr.com/bzu5nt

So, this script already has a crontab, so how run this? It's easy.

Go for the script folder, and use the screen command, then use the following command: php rttb.php -i 1
PS:
If you close the session without using the Screen command, the script might stop.
To stop, you can use the htop and kill the process xD

Sorry for my bad english.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Key1

Jul 10, 2016
Sorry for broken link.
I talked with Github support (They said:
One of our mostly harmless robots seems to think you are not a human.
Because of that, it’s hidden your profile from the public. If you really are human, please contact support to have your profile reinstated. We promise we won’t require DNA proof of your humanity.
) and links will be fixed soon.

@decon20 & @xator , Thanks for your edits, If you want please send a Pull Request on github.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
@Key1 some people stole your work and sharing it to youtube ( Change your copyright's )
@Umar Don't steal people works and change his copyright :)