[Script] Create Channel with Web

anton

Mar 4, 2016
SO the problem is in your PHP! either the version or some module that needs to be activated! If you host the script yourself you just have to look in to PHP version and make sure is 5.5+ and in the modules section, well, here you just have to dig a litlle, i'm not sure what may be cousing this! If you host is rented, then just contact the host administrator and ask him to resolve this PHP error!
http://support.ehost.com/articles/hosting-guide/hardware-software/what-version-of-php-are-you-using
I found this my website using PHP 5.4

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Sziasztok.

Nekem nem kreálja le a szobákat, akármit csinálok, Amit EscuderoKevin linkelt azzal semmi nem jön be, hibát dob, Connection timed out, warning, stb, az eredeti bejön, viszont nem kreál szobát, valami ötlet? 777 jogot is adtam neki FTP-n de akkor sem... Sorry for language, please translate. Thank you my friends
@szmekk
Please next time, try to keep your own posts in english!
Rest community is not supposed to know your language or translate what you said!

szmekk

May 27, 2016
Hi guys.

I did not make up your room, what EscuderoKevin linked with nothing coming in..
throws an error..
Connection timed out, warning, stb. The original hit , but did not make up room.. any idea?
I gave him 777 FTP is right but you can not ...

Sorry for language, no speak perfect english. Please help, tank you my friends.
u.i: My friends say, talk: The 'crear.php' file his is WRONG.. Please help... :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Umar

Jun 18, 2016
hey guys can anyone give me the link to download it ?
i want the new files with no spam and working good

Umtiti

May 3, 2016
Can you help me with the installation please

solid

Nov 7, 2015
When redirected me to crear.php, this page is white and creates these errors in error_log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'invalid channelID' in /public_html/channel/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:319
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/channel/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(91): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
#1 /public_html/channel/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'channelcreate c...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true)
#2 /public_html/channel/Node/Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('channelcreate c...', true)
#3 /public_html/channel/Node/Server.php(90): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('channelcreate c...', true)
#4 /public_html/channel/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request('channelcreate c...')
#5 /public_html/channel/Node/Server.php(137): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('channelcreate', Array)
#6 /publ in /home/controls/public_html/channel/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php on line 319
@EscuderoKevin can you help me ?

bronxaron

Restricted
Jan 17, 2016
session_start();
if(!isset($_SESSION['isCreated'])){
//create script
$_SESSION['isCreated'] = 'yes';
}else{
echo 'You have already channel created!';
}

imviitor

Mar 1, 2017
user has been warned for this post
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'Connection timed out' in /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/Transport/TCP.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() #1 /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() #2 /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() #3 /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/TeamSpeak3.php(320): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array) #4 /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/index.php(23): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/u593488411/public_html/channels/Transport/TCP.php on line 54