Scripts for TS3 server | Autostart | AntiCrash

Ginger

Nov 7, 2016
I see the link cant find what i am looking for
and what logs is it ? could it be the way i open up the ts3 server program?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I see the link cant find what i am looking for
and what logs is it ? could it be the way i open up the ts3 server program?
Bruh the search 100% helps you. If you don't know how to use the solutions from the search then you shouldn't use the crack and just get an unlicensed one.

Ginger

Nov 7, 2016
Bruh the search 100% helps you. If you don't know how to use the solutions from the search then you shouldn't use the crack and just get an unlicensed one.

I have been using the search and to be fair there is nothing That helps me.. Can You link me to a post That will fix This problem a fix That will work With Windows

Fantoma

Aug 7, 2017
Also Note worthly is that this only works for Linux, also Google for something like this for windows. As Ethe said in Page 1. x)
you didnt modify your HOSTS file !
Modify you host file in : C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
and put this in the hosts file :
127.0.0.1 accounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 ipcheck.teamspeak.com

save it and you`re ready to go !

Regards

Ginger

Nov 7, 2016
you didnt modify your HOSTS file !
Modify you host file in : C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
and put this in the hosts file :
127.0.0.1 accounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 ipcheck.teamspeak.com

save it and you`re ready to go !

Regards
Thank you i will test it out today :)
Edit
I allready had that code in my hosts file

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Will this work for windows ts server?
i have downloaded the newest version of the ts crack. and it keeps shuting down after 2-3 hours ;(
No. And regarding your problem, please reply here so we can help you. Dont forget to provide your ts3 server logs.
Please reply here to get help: https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-8-with-accounting-emulator.4990/

Theoretically it should but.
this is not correct. The script presented only works for linux.

Reaktor

Jan 6, 2016
Debian8 64 Bity
chmod +x teamspeak.sh; update-rc.d teamspeak.sh defaults ====>> insserv: warning: script 'ts3anticrash.sh' missing LSB tags and overrides ????

YanZeraa

Aug 22, 2017
Hey there,

as there are so many questions about scripts for Teamspeak 3 Servers.. I will provide some for you. They will include the AccountingServerEmulator for the TS3 crack, too. This scripts are tested in a linux environment, only!

So lets get started, follow the steps to install the scripts (I work with nano, if you don't have nano, install it):

Autostart script for ts3-server and the AccountingServerEmulator-Linux (sudo/root needed!):
  1. type cd /etc/init.d; nano teamspeak.sh
  2. paste the following code into the created file, change the marked lines (*) to your needs
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    ### BEGIN INIT INFO
    # Provides:  teamspeak3
    # Required-Start:  $local_fs $network
    # Required-Stop:  $local_fs $network
    # Default-Start:  2 3 4 5
    # Default-Stop:  0 1 6
    # Short-Description:
    # Description:  Teamspeak 3 Server
    #
    ### END INIT INFO#!/bin/sh

case "$1" in
    start)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux" (*)
    sleep 10
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh start" (*)
    ;;
    stop)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh stop" (*)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux stop" (*)
    ;;
    *)
    echo "$0 (start|stop)"
    exit 1
    ;;
    esac
    exit 0
  3. save the file with Ctrl-x
  4. type chmod +x teamspeak.sh; update-rc.d teamspeak.sh defaults
  5. You are done! Everytime your server restarts, your ts server and your accounting server will start, too!

TS3 crash script:

1. navigate into your teamspeak directory, for me it would be cd /home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64
  2. type nano tscc.sh (ts crash checker)
  3. Change the line ending with (*) to your needs and delete the (*) afterwards
  4. paste the code below (if you use 32bit, change the ts3server_linux_amd64 to 32)
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash

TEAMSPEAK=`ps ax | grep ts3server_linux_amd64 | grep -v grep | wc -l`

if [ $TEAMSPEAK -eq 1 ]
    then
    exit
    else
    /home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh start (*)
    fi
  5. save the file
  6. type chmod +x tscc.sh
  7. type crontab -e
  8. navigate to the bottom of the file
  9. type */2 * * * * /home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./tscc.sh (change the path to your needs. You may change the time, also)
  10. exit with CTRL-X
  11. You are done! The script will check every two minutes, whether your ts-server is running, if not.. it will restart it.
TS3 AccountingServer Startscript:

I have a doubt, in my case I do not have the folder "ts3server_linux_amd64" all my files are inside the "teamspeak" folder but in the edit I leave the line below the way it is or change and put teamspeak?

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
you can simply check the correct name with the command top - look for your teamspeak proccess and put it in.

YanZeraa

Aug 22, 2017
Hey there,

as there are so many questions about scripts for Teamspeak 3 Servers.. I will provide some for you. They will include the AccountingServerEmulator for the TS3 crack, too. This scripts are tested in a linux environment, only!

So lets get started, follow the steps to install the scripts (I work with nano, if you don't have nano, install it):

Autostart script for ts3-server and the AccountingServerEmulator-Linux (sudo/root needed!):
  2. paste the following code into the created file, change the marked lines (*) to your needs
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    ### BEGIN INIT INFO
    # Short-Description:
    #

case "$1" in
    start)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux" (*)
    sleep 10
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh start" (*)
    ;;
    stop)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh stop" (*)
    su ts3 -c "/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux stop" (*)
    ;;
    *)
    echo "$0 (start|stop)"
    exit 1
    ;;
    esac
    exit 0
  5. You are done! Everytime your server restarts, your ts server and your accounting server will start, too!

TS3 crash script:

1. navigate into your teamspeak directory, for me it would be cd /home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64
  4. paste the code below (if you use 32bit, change the ts3server_linux_amd64 to 32)
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash

if [ $TEAMSPEAK -eq 1 ]
    then
    exit
    else
    fi
  5. save the file
  6. type chmod +x tscc.sh
  7. type crontab -e
  9. type */2 * * * * /home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64/./tscc.sh (change the path to your needs. You may change the time, also)
  10. exit with CTRL-X
  11. You are done! The script will check every two minutes, whether your ts-server is running, if not.. it will restart it.
Hello, I did exactly as you said, how can I tell if cron is running from auto start? So you do not need to shut down the servers?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello, I did exactly as you said, how can I tell if cron is running from auto start? So you do not need to shut down the servers?
what do you mean?
The script you just set runs every 2 minutes. checks if the server is running
if it's running then it does nothing.
if it's not running then it starts the emulator and the ts3 server.

YanZeraa

Aug 22, 2017
what do you mean?
The script you just set runs every 2 minutes. checks if the server is running
if it's running then it does nothing.
if it's not running then it starts the emulator and the ts3 server.
Yes that I understood, sorry I am from Brazil and my English is not fluent, I want to know if the cron is working correctly, if it is really running every 2 minutes

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Yes that I understood, sorry I am from Brazil and my English is not fluent, I want to know if the cron is working correctly, if it is really running every 2 minutes
if you did it step by step it does.
if you want to test it, close your ts3 server and see if in the period of 2 minutes it will back live.

YanZeraa

Aug 22, 2017
Hey there,

Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    ### BEGIN INIT INFO
    # Short-Description:
    #

case "$1" in
    start)
    sleep 10
    ;;
    stop)
    ;;
    *)
    echo "$0 (start|stop)"
    exit 1
    ;;
    esac
    exit 0

TS3 crash script:

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

if [ $TEAMSPEAK -eq 1 ]
    then
    exit
    else
    fi
  5. save the file
  6. type chmod +x tscc.sh
  7. type crontab -e
  10. exit with CTRL-X
How can I install ANT CRASH on Linux Centos 7, I do not use ubumtu and the cron tab is different, can I help?

skreww

Aug 28, 2017
Hi i got a little problem, when i reboot my sever ( not teamspeak) the accounting didn't launtch but the server teamspeak yes. Some one got a solution ?

S I M P L E .

Dec 17, 2015
[root@simple-e-legenda init.d]# ./teamspeak.sh start
Could not create log file...
Starting the TeamSpeak 3 server
/home/ts3/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/./ts3server_startscript.sh: line 48: ts3server.pid: Permission denied
TeamSpeak 3 server started, for details please view the log file
[root@simple-e-legenda init.d]# ERROR: openFile( file:logs/ts3server_2017-11-18__16_39_12.076791_0.log) failed
ERROR: openFile( file:logs/ts3server_2017-11-18__16_39_12.076791_0.log) failed
2017-11-18 16:39:12.077526|CRITICAL|ServerLibPriv | |Server() DatabaseError unable to open database file

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
anyone have an Autostart script what startet the instance with MariaDB?