Server Group Assignor

OGKush

Sep 5, 2016
Hi there,

I am looking for someone who can make a server script that would assign a sever group depending on their country. E.G if someone connects from France they get assigned a Baguette server group, UK - Tea ect... I am running my own server on Debian (Linux) with a 100% legit license... promise.

Regards,
Your Pal OGKush

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I am running my own server on Debian (Linux) with a 100% legit license... promise.
We don't really need to know (don't care) if you have a legit licence or not! :p
I am looking for someone who can make a server script that would assign a sever group depending on their country
In that case you can use rbmod, the project is down but the files have been uploaded here!
you should use the search button at the top right side.

ps: Search will always be your friend! :)

OGKush

Sep 5, 2016
We don't really need to know (don't care) if you have a legit licence or not! :p

In that case you can use rbmod, the project is down but the files have been uploaded here!
you should use the search button at the top right side.

ps: Search will always be your friend! :)

Yh I tried searching for something like this but couldn't find anything, I will look into the rbmod. Thanks!

OGKush

Sep 5, 2016
@Alligatoras I downloaded it and busy editing the settings ATM, I don't see anything regarding group assign on Geo location?