wigley

Feb 10, 2017
Name of the script: server-groups assigner on channels entry
Functions of the script: When an user join a specific channel, it auto-assign the specific server-group (for example: a channel named "Male" and a server-group named "Male" with the our icon)
Why do you want it: Some users of my TeamSpeak server wants to get game and gender's icons.
Screenshots:
Original source (if any): https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/channel-servergroup-assigner.93/
Other notes: The original source does not work, the bug has been reported, but the author does not respond for more than a month.
I searched this script on various sites, here too, but without success.

PS: An add for fuctions of the script: for gender an user can assign one of the gender's server-groups, if it try to assign the other gender's server-group the previous one will be revoked (for example: an user called "Jack" have the server-group "Male", it enter on the channel "Female". Now it have assigned the server-group "Female" but revoked server-group "Male".)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_omar

Jan 5, 2017
Name of the script: server-groups assigner on channels entry
Functions of the script: When an user join a specific channel, it auto-assign the specific server-group (for example: a channel named "Male" and a server-group named "Male" with the our icon)
Why do you want it: Some users of my TeamSpeak server wants to get game and gender's icons.
Screenshots:
Original source (if any): https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/channel-servergroup-assigner.93/
Other notes: The original source does not work, the bug has been reported, but the author does not respond for more than a month.
I searched this script on various sites, here too, but without success.

PS: An add for fuctions of the script: for gender an user can assign one of the gender's server-groups, if it try to assign the other gender's server-group the previous one will be revoked (for example: an user called "Jack" have the server-group "Male", it enter on the channel "Female". Now it have assigned the server-group "Female" but revoked server-group "Male".)
Is that what you are looking for ? !Click Me

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
@wigley Removed by mistake, sorry.
Instead of the approved i probably checked the delete one.

Is that what you are looking for ? !Click Me
Yes, but it needs some changes for my case. It is possible?
Code:
This is the area where the user can self-assign the server-groups with the icons:

----------
Male
Female

GTA V
League of Legends
and other games...
---------

An user can self-assign more than one icon for game but 1 only for gender. The last one (gender) isn't necessary but would be helpful.

wigley

Feb 10, 2017
@wigley Removed by mistake, sorry.
Instead of the approved i probably checked the delete one.

Yes, but it needs some changes for my case. It is possible?
Code:
This is the area where the user can self-assign the server-groups with the icons:

----------
Male
Female

GTA V
League of Legends
and other games...
---------

An user can self-assign more than one icon for game but 1 only for gender. The last one (gender) isn't necessary but would be helpful.

no problem, thanks! :)

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
To be honest, I'm looking for a bot that could auto-assign a servergroup when new users enter a channel.
The problem comes when my sinusbot doesn't want to make it, and even you can't excerpt other groups from the server group assign.

We want that the new upcoming users recive automatically the servergroup "Comunity Users", we have a JTS3 bot that moves them to a channel called "New Users Lobby" , so this way when a friend joins for first time to the ts3 you can see him easily, and also the staff members can watch for them, to explain rules or help them explaining them how ts3 works.
All the other users joins a channel called "General Lobby" where we have a musicbot with music and a sinusbot with a welcome message.

The problem for us is that we want that when a new user joins this channel called "New Users Lobby" he automatically get the servergroup "Comunity User", but when a user with "Admin"/"Moderator" or "Registered User" group joins the channel do not recive the "Comunity User" group.

I've been looking for this for weeks but I haven't found anything similar.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
To be honest, I'm looking for a bot that could auto-assign a servergroup when new users enter a channel.
The problem comes when my sinusbot doesn't want to make it, and even you can't excerpt other groups from the server group assign.

We want that the new upcoming users recive automatically the servergroup "Comunity Users", we have a JTS3 bot that moves them to a channel called "New Users Lobby" , so this way when a friend joins for first time to the ts3 you can see him easily, and also the staff members can watch for them, to explain rules or help them explaining them how ts3 works.
All the other users joins a channel called "General Lobby" where we have a musicbot with music and a sinusbot with a welcome message.

The problem for us is that we want that when a new user joins this channel called "New Users Lobby" he automatically get the servergroup "Comunity User", but when a user with "Admin"/"Moderator" or "Registered User" group joins the channel do not recive the "Comunity User" group.

I've been looking for this for weeks but I haven't found anything similar.
As you are vip why don't you use this script?
https://r4p3.net/resources/gzpro-bots-register-bot.54/
This bot is giving specifc server group(s) when a user is inside a specifc channel (you can use it for multiple channels and groups)

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
Hey guys, finally I've made it with a updated versión of a sinusbot script:
https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/channel-servergroup-assigner.93/

I've made that this script check if the user has the "new user" server group and if it have that default group, automatically add him to the "comunity user" group.
JTS3 move the new users to the channel where sinus assigns the group automatically so it's fully automatic.

This way we have all the new users uid/ip and names registered on our db. If someone comes to troll we can just ban them easily checking the info on the db.

I've found it easy to use and simple. Has been working for 48 hours now like a charm.

I hope to be helpful.