ServerProvider for run CSGO Server(s). [?]

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
Hi,

I have tried sitting down and tried "research" on google, about which server-provider I should buy (1 server ) from.

I have tried research, but it's damn *hard* to find out, which provider, about it should be:
(Location: Germany) - Budget: 160 € (as a start)

OVH
LivingBots
Hetzner
deinserverhost/highend-services
active-servers
Oneprovider (Dusseldorf/Frankfurt)

So, I hope someone could help me! :D
<3

/mkLL11one

Last edited:

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

I have tried sitting down and tried "research" on google, about which server-provider I should buy (1 server ) from.

I have tried research, but it's damn *hard* to find out, which provider, about it should be:
(Location: Germany) - Budget: 160 € (as a start)

OVH
LivingBots
Hetzner
deinserverhost/highend-services
active-servers
Oneprovider (Dusseldorf/Frankfurt)

So, I hope someone could help me! :D
<3

/mkLL11one
All of them are bad nowadays, because they haven't updated their networks for a long time. They just care about money, as everyone knows, money talks but customer satisfaction and anti ddos solutions are so important, nowadays, they do not care about these things.

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
All of them are bad nowadays, because they haven't updated their networks for a long time. They just care about money, as everyone knows, money talks but customer satisfaction and anti ddos solutions are so important, nowadays, they do not care about these things.
I agree.

But I am such a young guy who likes to find something "quality" (if I can) but it is just pissing to find a provider where just "DDoS protection" is of course important. But, the question is just:

Can the server protect itself against DDoS attacks if a "server provider" does not offer anything, with DDoS protection?

As an example now:
I have 2x i9-9900K from Hetzner, but I want (1 extra server) by other hoster, but I don't know who. :D

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
I agree.

But I am such a young guy who likes to find something "quality" (if I can) but it is just pissing to find a provider where just "DDoS protection" is of course important. But, the question is just:

Can the server protect itself against DDoS attacks if a "server provider" does not offer anything, with DDoS protection?

As an example now:
I have 2x i9-9900K from Hetzner, but I want (1 extra server) by other hoster, but I don't know who. :D
ovh would be better choice from presented... imo

U

User_38581

I've run 2 dedis from them, for cs 1.6 servers, with 1000 stable FPS.
Plus they offer real EPS ( enhanced performance server )

BennetGallein

Jun 9, 2019

What in your opinion is a good hoster if there are any? You are putting up unproven claims which have no proof. Livingbots is talking about their DDoS protection even in their site-title, would you do that if you do not trust your own system? Any Hetzner is not known for any downtimes & every service I had/have there was never affected by anything. Do your research or at least propose a solution, what you did won't really help anyone.

U

User_38581

What in your opinion is a good hoster if there are any? You are putting up unproven claims which have no proof. Livingbots is talking about their DDoS protection even in their site-title, would you do that if you do not trust your own system? Any Hetzner is not known for any downtimes & every service I had/have there was never affected by anything. Do your research or at least propose a solution, what you did won't really help anyone.
Living-Bots are working on new ddos protection overall + especially for teamspeak / gameservers
they'll implement additional clean pipe just for dedicated traffic which goes over the two dedicated 40gbit filter applicances - which checks aggresiv for spoofed / false / faked / false-positiv traffic.
Should be done till the end of october

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016

I've run 2 dedis from them, for cs 1.6 servers, with 1000 stable FPS.
Plus they offer real EPS ( enhanced performance server )
i7? What will you mean about, oneprovider via Düsseldorf? Seems it's same with gamed.de/myLoc/Webtropia e.g

U

User_38581

i7? What will you mean about, oneprovider via Düsseldorf? Seems it's same with gamed.de/myLoc/Webtropia e.g
Dunno what you are asking me :/
Just saying that I have had 2 servers there, and it worked great you can adjust FPS of server on their webinterface.
Btw they're cheap considering some of other providers.

About oneprovider, I first heard of it, might be their reseller or they're just collocated in MyLoc

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
Dunno what you are asking me :/
Just saying that I have had 2 servers there, and it worked great you can adjust FPS of server on their webinterface.
Btw they're cheap considering some of other providers.

About oneprovider, I first heard of it, might be their reseller or they're just collocated in MyLoc
Rogerthat, thanks for recommended with gamed.de

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
I will recommend vpsrv.com for that, just ask for a game server or choose one from the existing ones
RLY?
8b0b0aeef9.png