Resource icon

Simple & Clean Channel Creator. [Web] 2017-06-26

No permission to download
U

User_2092

Yeah I know, but he should check the user if he in servergroup 12 and servergroup 14, if the user in 12 and 14, the server should not create a new channel and is the user only in servergroup 12 and not in 14 he should create a channel and is the user not in servergroup 12 and 14, he should not create a channel, you understand me ?

#EDIT - I fixed it by my self, thanks alot btw :)
Can you send me the code for it i would appreciate it!

U

User_2092

I have the script already completly reworked and therefore I dont like to share the script, but I can help you with your Problem.
Could you make a Anti Spam so if somebody already have a Channel (ore is in a specified channelgroup id, that is gone be added after creating the channel) that he is not possible to creat a another channel. Only if he loses his channel (the specified channelgroup id).
Would be nice if you could help me!

TheSpartaPT

Jul 17, 2016
can anyone explain me this variable, it just comes out of nowhere ...
code:
lang.png

output on localhost: (when not on localhost it outputs a blank page literally nothing in there)
output-localhost.png

EDIT:
i think i got it, is this supposed to be a output message that triggers when you are not connected to the teamspeak 3 server ? if so, i think he previously had a multi language script full of messages on different languages, and that's where the "lang" name comes from ... the thing is, it isn't supposed to trigger the if statement anyways because i know i was connected when i screenshot the output message ...
EDIT AGAIN:
seems like i was connected to the teamspeak using localhost instead of the actuall ip address, it isn't showing me the blank page when not on localhost anymore, still shows the error on localhost though, also @EscuderoKevin can you give us the actual message that is supposed to display there ?

Last edited:

SirFox

Mar 31, 2016
Use the quote or code button
hey i have one error ....
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'invalid serverID' in C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php:319 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php(91): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String)) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'use port=9989', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('use port=9989', true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('use port=9989') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Host.php(185): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('use', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Host.ph in C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php on line 319

Can you help my?

Rezurrected

Dec 23, 2016
After i installed the script all users who want a permanent channel get automatically the message „You Need Wait 10 Seconds To Create Channel Again” and no channel create, how can i solved it ? I use php 5.6.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
hey i have one error ....
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'invalid serverID' in C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php:319 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php(91): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String)) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'use port=9989', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('use port=9989', true) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('use port=9989') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Host.php(185): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('use', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Node\Host.ph in C:\xampp\htdocs\channelcreator\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery\Reply.php on line 319

Can you help my?
'invalid serverID

Check That.

After i installed the script all users who want a permanent channel get automatically the message „You Need Wait 10 Seconds To Create Channel Again” and no channel create, how can i solved it ? I use php 5.6.

Showme Link Private.

S I M P L E .

Dec 17, 2015
I would like to add this private message function to the script when creating the channel client, if you can help me, please tell me how. thank you.