Simple & Clean Server Creator [Web]

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
don´t work

i click on Submit button and page reloaded....

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
I made a pull request with some cleanup and google reCAPTCHA, hope he sees it :D
Good job with the reCAPTCHA idea, I like that a lot.

Cleanup is always helpful, you have definitely shared some kindness with the project. I hope he reviews it and adds it. Have you worked on a panel before? Are you interested in making one with a framework if so? I love frameworks and think dev'ing a TS3 panel with a solid PHP framework would be hella cool.

GamerFac3

Mar 13, 2016
reCaptcha was on his ToDo list and I thought I should do it :p

I habe some knowledge with making controlpanels, I could do something for TeamSpeak's but I'm not very creative ... maybe we could make an open source where every one can contribute with code or their creativity?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I work with Codeigniter mainly but I wanted to start learning laravel asap
Want to collab on a Laravel project? I think working with someone else or even a really small team is a great way to learn a framework, just diving in together..?

koen

Jun 13, 2016
Is there a possebillity to limit the ammount of slots so not everyone can make a server with 10k users ?

koen

Jun 13, 2016
Damn thanks that was a super fast response! (btw is there a forum or thread where i can share my teamspeak server with everyone, this is so i can test my new network of 500/500)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Damn thanks that was a super fast response! (btw is there a forum or thread where i can share my teamspeak server with everyone, this is so i can test my new network of 500/500)
generally we don't share any public ip here only for your own security