SinusBot 0.9.18 Unlimited instances [Ubuntu]

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Sorry, I am new at ssh and these things..,I tried to run docker as tsbot user but still telling me
2017/08/11 12:39:04 The bot will not run as root-user.
So how to run it as user?
You create user without home dir
Code:
useradd -M sinusbot
Then switch with
Code:
su sinusbot
then run
Code:
script /dev/null
and then you can launch with with creen for example via
Code:
screen ./sinusbot

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Sorry, I am new at ssh and these things..,I tried to run docker as tsbot user but still telling me
2017/08/11 12:39:04 The bot will not run as root-user.
So how to run it as user?
Run > su user
That will change to user then run it, im not familiar with docker but thats how you change to user.

Vampire2

Sep 6, 2016
You create user without home dir
Code:
useradd -M sinusbot
Then switch with
Code:
su sinusbot
then run
Code:
script /dev/null
and then you can launch with with creen for example via
Code:
screen ./sinusbot
If I did like what you said ,It wont be with docker which means it will be 1 instance only so i do it like that :-
docker run -u 1002 --restart=always -d --name sinusbot8088 -p 8088:8087 ts3soundboard095
but the problem is that it doesn't have permissions :-
Error: Could not create directory /opt/ts3soundboard/data//db; mkdir /opt/ts3soundboard/data//db: permission denied

mizu9797

Sep 11, 2015
tsbot@vpsvps:~/docker$ docker build -t ts3soundboard095 pathtodockerfile <pathtodockerfile get it do: pwd
bash: pathtodockerfile: No such file or directory

Flare

There's a place downtown.
VIP
Apr 24, 2016
root@ubuntu-s-1vcpu-1gb-fra1-01:~/docker# docker logs -f bot1
This version has expired. Please download a newer version from the official SinusBot website and upgrade.

ralph

Apr 13, 2016
I don't know if its just late or what but I could not find the edit button for my post. I have updated the script for the beta version of sinusbot 0.14.0-be7bbc4 I tested it on Virtual Box with Ubuntu Server 18.04.
You guys can always update it by changing the old download link to the new download link and change the extract command to the new file name. Also if you are having trouble with the login you just do the command docker container logs {CONTAINER ID} then scroll up and fine Generating new bot instance with account 'admin' and password '9pMWAw5M'.

Docker file
Code:
#Docker unlimited Sinusbot instances
#Version: SinusBot Beta 0.14.0-be7bbc4
#Creator: https://www.sinusbot.com/
#Script Made By: Ralph
#Credits Qraktzyl

FROM ubuntu

#VOLUME ["/SinusBot"]

#Prerequisites
RUN apt-get -y update && apt-get -y upgrade
RUN apt-get install x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 libnss3 libegl1-mesa x11-xkb-utils libasound2 libglib2.0-0 curl wget python2.7 libssl-dev libffi-dev python-dev -y
RUN update-ca-certificates
RUN curl -L https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl -o /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl && chmod a+rx /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl
RUN mkdir /opt/ts3soundboard/

#Downloads
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && wget https://www.sinusbot.com/pre/sinusbot-0.14.0-be7bbc4.tar.bz2
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && wget http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.1.9/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run

#Setting Up Files
ADD config.ini /opt/ts3soundboard/config.ini
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && tar -xjvf sinusbot-0.14.0-be7bbc4.tar.bz2
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && chmod 0755 TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run
RUN sed -i 's/^MS_PrintLicense$//' /opt/ts3soundboard/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard && ./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && rm TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/xcbglintegrations/libqxcb-glx-integration.so
RUN mkdir /opt/ts3soundboard/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/plugins
RUN cd /opt/ts3soundboard/ && cp plugin/libsoundbot_plugin.so TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/plugins/

#Adding Sinusbot User
RUN useradd -ms /bin/bash sinusbot
RUN chown -R sinusbot:sinusbot /opt/ts3soundboard
RUN su sinusbot

# Add a startup script
ADD run.sh /run.sh
RUN chmod 755 /*.sh

EXPOSE 8087
CMD ["/run.sh"]

run.sh
Code:
#!/bin/bash