SinusBot <Error

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Could you tell us what's not working? Just saying it doesn't work isn't really helpful.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello, I was installing the following tutorial: https://r4p3.net/threads/sinusbot-0-9-15-unlimited-instances-ubuntu.2261/
But I got to the end and it did not work, I did everything right and anyway, nothing ..

Someone who can install me for me? If you set me up to work, I promise to compensate that person.
There is an issue with sinusbot and doesn't start at all (in most cases).
Today in the sinusbot forum they informed us that in the evening they will update it so it will work again!

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
There is an issue with sinusbot and doesn't start at all (in most cases).
Today in the sinusbot forum they informed us that in the evening they will update it so it will work again!
Only problem I ever had with sinusbot was xcb not being installed and I had to mess around a lot because the command sinusbot gave me "apt-get install xcb" didn't work and kept providing me with the same error... Sooo with a few hours of messing around, reinstalling and more I got it to work, no problems for 11 days because my bot has been online for that long :p

diogorocha222

Dec 28, 2016
Could someone install me on my VPS that I give the same data? Please ..
Is that I can not install, I pay if you want ..
I finally formatted it again.

diogorocha222

Dec 28, 2016
I just installed Sinusbot again and it worked but I have a problem with the bots.

But after I unplug the putty from my computer, the sinusbot has stopped working and now I do not know how to connect .. can you help me please?

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
Could someone install me on my VPS that I give the same data? Please ..
Is that I can not install, I pay if you want ..
I finally formatted it again.
But I want to know your error first... please PM me your Skype and I'll be willing to help but the issue here is you don't even know what error you are getting

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I just installed Sinusbot again and it worked but I have a problem with the bots.

But after I unplug the putty from my computer, the sinusbot has stopped working and now I do not know how to connect .. can you help me please?
start sinusbot as screen!

diogorocha222

Dec 28, 2016
[QUOTE = "Alligatoras, post: 36179, member: 8564"] inicie sinusbot como tela! [/ QUOTE]
What do I have to do to get you startes like this?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
[QUOTE = "Alligatoras, post: 36179, member: 8564"] inicie sinusbot como tela! [/ QUOTE]
What do I have to do to get you startes like this?
1) if you don't have screen installed just install it: sudo apt-get install screen
2) in the console type: screen
3) the path to the folder: cd /path/to/sinusbot
4) run sinusbot: ./sinusbot
5) exit screen: Ctrl+A+D
after that you will be good! (you can close the ssh console or do something else (if you have to)
To see the screen back type: screen -r

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
1) if you don't have screen installed just install it: sudo apt-get install screen
2) in the console type: screen
3) the path to the folder: cd /path/to/sinusbot
4) run sinusbot: ./sinusbot
5) exit screen: Ctrl+A+D
after that you will be good! (you can close the ssh console or do something else (if you have to)
To see the screen back type: screen -r
I like organising my screens!
To name a screen command line: screen -S (screen name)
:D otherwise you will get a random generated name and if you then have multiple screens it will be awful to try to find which one you need!
@diogorocha222