Skype Resolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys,
this thread gave me the idea of programming my own skype resolver. I did it using C# and in contract to all those Advertise-Bombed "we are the only really working" Skype-Resolver Websites, its completely for free and doesn't have any ads. As you might have noticed the link above is a tutorial on how to make your own, and you may ask yourself: "Did he just copy that?"
The answer is no. I am using two API's, both are way better than predator which was used in the tutorial. I also included GeoLocation and Ping into the Resolver. Its handier and you can select if you want to start it with Windows (probaply noone will use this, just a fun function to have). Since I am a beginner-level programmer this, eventhough it's rather small, took its time.

Screenshot:
gxcdz2ic.png

Feel free to try it out...
Virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...5a3a647b0f6f688ca3b2e124/analysis/1443873213/
Download:
http://cur.lv/qr8ls
Alternative Download:
http://cur.lv/rdxrq
Without Ads for registered members:

Last edited:

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Well yeah it's just a static analysis. Still it's better than just virustotal :p

U

User_418

Also I'm 99% sure that that all of that sites just use cracked skypekit. Simple RefreshProfile() works. Or you can get IP via simple call.

So I suggest to go to Settings>Advanced>Connection and check "Allow direct connections to your contacts only" to prevent second method (at least, maybe even both) from working.

Last edited by a moderator:

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Lol, it's not a Virus. If you want to I can release the Source code. ^^
Why do you think it's a virus? @CookieKev

Last edited:

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Source released, Downloadlink in the first post. It's a VS Project though, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. I don't want to use github or anything like that.

U

User_418

Source released, Downloadlink in the first post. It's a VS Project though, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. I don't want to use github or anything like that.
That's good! And I also suggest you to put download link for source under spoiler, like binary download.

Last edited by a moderator:

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
File Upload is a good site, isn't it? I can search for another one...

EDIT: Added another one. Does this work better?

Last edited:

Glumanda

Sep 25, 2015
Well...
Since the "HOW TO make a Skype Resolver" just explains how to make a WebRequest... u did kinda exactly the Same ^^
Just with another API Site.

Thanks for the Sharing (might be helpfull for others), but anyway in some sort its just "copyed", because its just a WebRequest to another Site (which is not your site ^^).

Cya

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Maybe you could add some features like attach the program to your skype and spam people or somthing like that. I already did this in the past so i know that it's not really hard yo code that.

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Well...
Since the "HOW TO make a Skype Resolver" just explains how to make a WebRequest... u did kinda exactly the Same ^^
Just with another API Site.

Thanks for the Sharing (might be helpfull for others), but anyway in some sort its just "copyed", because its just a WebRequest to another Site (which is not your site ^^).

Cya

Well look at the Code, I didn't do "exactly the same".

Maybe you could add some features like attach the program to your skype and spam people or somthing like that. I already did this in the past so i know that it's not really hard yo code that.
I will try to do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.