So no more TS3 crack?

bobalo

Feb 1, 2016
Sorry if this has been answered, I've read a couple of threads but nowhere has it been confirmed.
We can no longer crack the latest server version of teamspeak? People mention this TeaSpeak but I've no idea what the hell it is. If anyone could explain what's up I'd appreciate it.

hellben89

May 15, 2016
With the client version 3.2.2 you cant connect if you have more than 32 slots, because teamspeak checks now the slots.

U

User_38581

they can join, and you'll get blacklisted faster then you think like everyones that are using teaspeak :)

bobalo

Feb 1, 2016
they can join, and you'll get blacklisted faster then you think like everyones that are using teaspeak :)
Don't really care about blacklisting. Is it possible to change the info that teaspeak provides when you join? Ex. "Connected to Server: "Another TeaSpeak server software user"" or the Licence type? I've tried switching the licence type in config.yml to no effect.

skorpik2

Nov 20, 2016
Can a virtual server be created on Teaspeak? I have 3 TeamSpeak virtual servers for 20 people in 1 virtual. Thanks.

bercinew

Aug 16, 2017
Don't really care about blacklisting. Is it possible to change the info that teaspeak provides when you join? Ex. "Connected to Server: "Another TeaSpeak server software user"" or the Licence type? I've tried switching the licence type in config.yml to no effect.
If you buy TeaSpeak premium you can change everything.