Reverse Engineering Software

Reverse Engineering Software

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Supervisor submitted a new resource:

Software you may need to start diggin - Software you may need to start diggin

You do need some basic programs to start with, so I'll list them here and tell you what they're needed for briefly:

Cheat Enginge
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference(e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Yeah, I was looking for OllyDbg, but bady I did not remember the name, thx :)
What is PEiD about?

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
What is PEiD about?

Forensics Wiki said:
PEiD is a GUI-based program that runs under Windows which identifies more than 600 different signatures in PE files. It supports external plugins via it's Plugin Interface.

• PEiD detects most common packers, cryptors and compilers for PE files.
  • It can currently detect more than 470 different signatures in PE files.

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Okay, I dont know if this has anything to do with reverse engineering but there is a nice Software called PeStudio which analyzes files. For example it can detect if a .exe was compressed using UPX making it more resistent to some Anti-Virusses. It also tells a lot of other things but I'm not really familiar with the matter, so maybe check for yourself and decide if you want to add it to the List or not. :)

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I guess since we are about to expand our forum a bit, it will become more active again :)
Thanks for your input and also welcome on the forum! :) If you do work as a pentester, I'd like you to join our teamspeak at r4p3.net to talk to you a little bit.

swarmdeco

Feb 27, 2016
I guess since we are about to expand our forum a bit, it will become more active again :)
Thanks for your input and also welcome on the forum! :) If you do work as a pentester, I'd like you to join our teamspeak at r4p3.net to talk to you a little bit.
Thank you, I'll definitely pass by... What are the Timezones that people are connected?

Denis_Minin

Feb 28, 2016
formating abuse
IF YOU WANNA FREE KEY FOR VMware Workstation Pro You Just Need This Key And Enter It
KEY: AV5J0-85E56-481XP-7PPE9-ZF8D0
HOW WE MUST DO IT?
1. Copy Key And Enter It
2. You Will Get An Licened VMware
Like This:
kwja64pskvbs5ati6u0qkoqmc.jpg

Thats All :)
Nice Day For You
WARNING: IF THIS TUTORIAL ALREADY POSTED YOU CAN DELETE MY POST!
:)