Spamscripts for TS3-Serverlists

Voice4me

Dec 27, 2016
Hi r4p3,
I'm not sure if this sub-forum is the right one but anyway:

Voice4.Me here, after some fun with the following scripts I want to share them.

How does it work?
All scripts are based on the same model:
Step 1: Connects to a toplist
Step 2: Crawls the servers on the page of the toplist
[Step 2.5: If more than 1 page is given (config), it repeats step 2 until it got the given pagecount]
Step 3: [Multithreading] It connects with a ts3 guest qry on every teamspeak, checks if the qry is allowed to send a message, if yes it sends a message to every one, the bot is able to see in the channels.​

Supported lists:
- teamspeak-servers.org, tooks a bit of time -> needs to crawl for every page 1 webpage
- ts3index.de, tooks many time, but is very effective! -> needs to crawl for every server 1 webpage
- ts3list.2x.to, tooks a bit of time -> just needs to crawl 1 webpage​

Requires:
- PHP5
- php5-curl
- pcntl [should be in php5 included]​

How to use?
You should start it in a screen:
Code:
php SCRIPTNAME.php > somename.log

The code of the scripts is really crappy, throws some warings, but works quite good.

Download:

Note:
We used the scripts for 2 days and got so many reports that we're blacklisted now :')
Have Fun,
Voice4.Me

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Hi r4p3,
I'm not sure if this sub-forum is the right one but anyway:

Voice4.Me here, after some fun with the following scripts I want to share them.

How does it work?
All scripts are based on the same model:
Step 1: Connects to a toplist
Step 2: Crawls the servers on the page of the toplist
[Step 2.5: If more than 1 page is given (config), it repeats step 2 until it got the given pagecount]
Step 3: [Multithreading] It connects with a ts3 guest qry on every teamspeak, checks if the qry is allowed to send a message, if yes it sends a message to every one, the bot is able to see in the channels.​

Supported lists:
- teamspeak-servers.org, tooks a bit of time -> needs to crawl for every page 1 webpage
- ts3index.de, tooks many time, but is very effective! -> needs to crawl for every server 1 webpage
- ts3list.2x.to, tooks a bit of time -> just needs to crawl 1 webpage​

Requires:
- PHP5
- php5-curl
- pcntl [should be in php5 included]​

How to use?
You should start it in a screen:
Code:
php SCRIPTNAME.php > somename.log

The code of the scripts is really crappy, throws some warings, but works quite good.

Download:

Note:
We used the scripts for 2 days and got so many reports that we're blacklisted now :')
Have Fun,
Voice4.Me

What does this do again...?

Never mind i'm retarded I read it

Pretty neat.

Last edited:

freets3.ovh

Sep 19, 2015
Nice idea but :
Code:
[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_ts3list.2x.to.php
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_ts3list.2x.to.php on line 38
[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_teamspeak-servers.org.php
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php on line 37
[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_teamspeak-servers.org.php > somename.log
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php on line 37

Voice4me

Dec 27, 2016
Nice idea but :

[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_ts3list.2x.to.php
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_ts3list.2x.to.php on line 38
[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_teamspeak-servers.org.php
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php on line 37
[root@ns3017262 Scripts]# php 1_teamspeak-servers.org.php > somename.log
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/****/Scripts/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php on line 37

Just downloaded the scripts again and tested them, still working, using debian 7 / 8 with php5 + php5-curl
If you want /need help, give me a option to contact you, idk if iam blind, but i dont find any "private message / conversation start" on this board.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Just downloaded the scripts again and tested them, still working, using debian 7 / 8 with php5 + php5-curl
If you want /need help, give me a option to contact you, idk if iam blind, but i dont find any "private message / conversation start" on this board.
It's called start a conversation and you can find it on his profile. Click here in order to send him a pm.

Voice4me

Dec 27, 2016
It's called start a conversation and you can find it on his profile. Click here in order to send him a pm.
Thanks but, I cant find it on his profile and your link isn't working 4 me.

"R4P3 - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Note:
Dont "overuse" these scripts:
Let's say there are some people pissed off.
http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/97684-Query-creates-channels-send-messages-or-pokes-users/page7
BTW: I am pretty sorry for max[somenumbers], that we used ur nickname ;)

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Thanks but, I cant find it on his profile and your link isn't working 4 me.

"R4P3 - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Note:
Dont "overuse" these scripts:
Let's say there are some people pissed off.
http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/97684-Query-creates-channels-send-messages-or-pokes-users/page7
BTW: I am pretty sorry for max[somenumbers], that we used ur nickname ;)
That's because you're a new member. You should be able to reply once he starts the conversation.

freets3.ovh

Sep 19, 2015
Fixed working 100% =)

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
testPHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /root/t/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php:37
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /root/t/1_teamspeak-servers.org.php on line 37

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /root/t/TeamSpeak3/Helper/String.php on line 475