Sprummlbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Looks cool :D Only downside it's in java x)

Reactions: L.

cananon1

May 19, 2015
it's not mine so i can't add screen caps only posting about it as it sounds like a nice bot someone made.

U

User_1748

lol registered and saw this... interesting... xD (I'm the dev of this project)

cananon1

May 19, 2015
Thanks scrump :) i hope eveyone here can help you improve your bot i have a few idea's im going to test and if they work i will send you a message.

U

User_1748

Hi guys. I will release a big update today :) It will include a VPN Checker and Kicker, Auto Reconnect and Interactive Banner. You can test those features on my private server: ts.scrumplex.ga just try to join the server with any vpn and look at the banner of the server. (It refreshes every minute because teamspeak has a limit).

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Hi guys. I will release a big update today :) It will include a VPN Checker and Kicker, Auto Reconnect and Interactive Banner. You can test those features on my private server: ts.scrumplex.ga just try to join the server with any vpn and look at the banner of the server. (It refreshes every minute because teamspeak has a limit).
vpn detector not working properly its kicking everyone

U

User_1748

vpn detector not working properly its kicking everyone
What is the type of vpn (in the console) EDIT: If it is Invalid RDNS it will be removed in the next update

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.