Steal Any Name

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Hey, if anyone has this exe or the IP hider thingy I made that contains this functionality feel free to upload it and shoot me a link Ill VT it and stick it on the OP.

I keep getting messages about this, and the source is somewhere deep on a backup hard drive that I really don't have time to go digging for lol. Not to mention that I do not know if this is even still viable on todays TS as it has been a few years since I have even had TS open lol.

Hope everyone is well.

I should have read their link expiration policies lol.

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Hey, if anyone has this exe or the IP hider thingy I made that contains this functionality feel free to upload it and shoot me a link Ill VT it and stick it on the OP.

I keep getting messages about this, and the source is somewhere deep on a backup hard drive that I really don't have time to go digging for lol. Not to mention that I do not know if this is even still viable on todays TS as it has been a few years since I have even had TS open lol.

Hope everyone is well.

I should have read their link expiration policies lol.
Just getting home from a vacation, I think I have the program so I'll have to send you a message with the link if I find it, last I checked it does work (Name aspect)

Scurr

Restricted
Nov 1, 2017
Just getting home from a vacation, I think I have the program so I'll have to send you a message with the link if I find it, last I checked it does work (Name aspect)
I would be very thankfull if u could share it with me too :)

henrock

Oct 5, 2015
Regarding the Name Stealer, is it still functional in the recent ts3 versions/does someone have a working downloadlink?

Otherwise, please change the project status from up2date to outdated. Thx