Approved [Suggestion] V.I.P. section update.

Do you prefer:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Hey guys.

What do you think of the idea of mine to update the V.I.P. section forum posts from "Up2Date" to "Release"?

Example:
nqwxgi.png
sfieds.png
FYI:
-Changing the color is not a big deal, I used green as it seems to fit better. [In my opinion]
-This is a suggestion, not a must!

What do you guys think of this?
The forum thread is called "R4P3 Releases", seems more logical if the releases are also tagged as releases.
-Inner color to "Green"
-Outter color to "Black"
-Text from "Up2Date" to "Release"

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I think it's a great idea, personally I would prefer only changing the inner color from yellow to green!

EDIT: and keep "Up2Date"...

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I think it's a great idea, personally I would prefer only changing the inner color from yellow to green!

EDIT: and keep "Up2Date"...
Problem with only editing the inner to green was that the outter was slightly yellow-ish. [Example]

EDIT: That's why I changed the outter to black, can be any color. I just thought black outter looked the best.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Dont think thats a wise idea.
Since the current icons announce that a certain program is up2date(updated) and people cant really see if something is updated with the icon you announced.
But good point its a release section. Maybe make a second icon as first *Release**Up2Date*/*OutOfDate*/ectectect and *Guide**Up2Date*/*OutOfDate*/ectectect.

rofl cake

May 25, 2015
I like the word "Up2Date". I wish it could be Green. For example: Keep the word "Up2Date" with the green background of "Release".
Code:
-Inner color to "Green"
-Outter color to "Black"
-Keep Text as "Up2Date"

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
This suggestion was taken live!

@ehthe please close this thread. :)

Status