TeamSpeak 3.1

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hey, I'm kinda curious..
What do you think about the new TeamSpeak client 3.1 which is released these days?

Do you have it installed already? Or did you choose to rather not install it? Why?
This is a place to share all your thoughts on this topic or maybe concerns? ;)

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
I like the new update *3.1*
It's good, But bugs & problems still on teamspeak3
2. If teamspeak3 change his VOIP Port I think many people will back to ts3, Because many people go now to discord, because the *TeamSpeak3* Blocked On many countries like *Saudi Arabia*, etc

Frekuenti

Dec 23, 2015
If you have Client 3.1 and Server posiada the latest version of the server and greylist then no you can not connect to it

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
Heard that it is killin your plugins :D rip. updated once to 3.1 beta. happened to me too :D

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Only Problems with 3.1 Some people suddenly cannot connect to some Teamspeaks anymore using their Domain. Like ts. subdomains don't work anymore because their shit only looks on top-level domains now. It's nice that they now fixed SRV records correctly parsing priorities and such so i can finally have a self controlled backup solution. Also Plugin installers sometimes don't work when not run as Admin.. you click the installer and nothing happens... No message or anything... You have to start a admin command line in your teamspeak directory and run the plugin_inst.exe with the path to the plugin installer to get it installed... As expected from Teamspeak.. They fucked it up.
I'd love to have IPv6 and proper SRV records.. But why did they have to shove all that other crap into there..