Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Hello guys,
I saw a lot of people searching good anti-ddos providers which perform well with teamspeak under ddos. I would like to share my pretty high experience with several known providers:

Voxility (Several Locations): High Volume Filtering (500Gbps+), Adjust filters for new attack pattern pretty fast, Between 1-2 % packet loss under ddos, sensor and always-on mitigation

Zare.co.uk (UK): High Volume Filtering (600Gbps+), own hardware + voxility filters, Between 1-2% packet loss under ddos, sensor and always-on mitigation

Blazingfast.io (NL/UA): High Volume Filtering (900Gbps+), Voxility + Nforce filters, Between 1-8% packet loss under ddos, sensor and always-on mitigation

Link11 (DE): High Volume Filtering (150Gbps+), Adjust filters directly on request, pricely!, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filters (some attacks need 1-20 seconds)

Link11 Hybrid (DE): High Volume Filtering (200Gbps+), Adjust filters by hand and on request, more pricely!, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filters, this shit tanks everything!

FirstColo (DE): High Volume Filtering (200Gbps+), Depending on your Service level you can adjust filters by hand or need to request it which needs some time, pretty cheap, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filter, a lot of new attacks will reach your server! (especially TCP)

Living Bots (DE): High Volume Filtering (200Gbps+), Fast adjustment of the filters, pretty cheap, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filter, better filtering of new attack patterns but some attacks need 10-20 seconds,
I do not recommend them for their billing policy. This guy will hit you with his collection agencies.

DDoS-Guard: High Volume Filtering (100Gbps+), pricely, always-on filter, filters all attacks except 1 often used attack against teamspeak servers.

KMS-Hosting (DE): High Volume Filtering (250Gbps), Fast adjustment of the filters on request, cheap, you will loose 20% of your users under ddos because of ACL filtering! (so musicbots too), sensor and always-on filter, good filtering of new attack patterns, tanked a 200 Gbps DNS which "only" caused 4% packet loss

Hosteam (PL): Filtering up to 60 Gbit, fucking aggressive filters which do not pass any new attack pattern, 1-5% packet loss for some ISP (Cogent), always-on filter, medium price range, sometimes the tcp ratelimit kicks you out of ssh, server query etc.

OVH (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, a lot of bypass attacks, heavy packet loss under ddos (because of aggressive filtering of ts3init1 method), sensor and always-on filter

OVH GAME (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filter

CNServers (US): They will drop UDP under ddos so forget it. But is able to tank 200 Gbps DNS without any problem. ==> TCP Service :rolleyes:

Webtropia (DE): Filtering up to 40Gbps, extrem fast adjustment of filters, cheap, sometimes dropping port for some minutes to prevent damage, no packet loss under ddos, sensor filter

NFOServers (DE/US): Filtering from 1Gbps to 70Gbps RAW UDP (depends on location) overhelming result in 4-24 hours nullroute, extrem fast adjustment of filters, pricely on higher plans, no packet loss under ddos, sensor filter, there's none known attack which bypass their filters if yes it will be blocked within 30 min

Incloudibly (CH): Bad filters which only prevent NTP, SSDP, DNS etc., not recommended!

Staminus / Blacklotus (US): Filtering up to 20Gbps (overhelming result in a nullroute), leaking a lot of attack traffic!

SeFlow (IT): High Volume Filtering (800Gbps / 4.2 Tbit for NTP, DNS etc.), medium price range, sensor filter (5sec), always-on coming soon, no packet loss under attack, tanked a 300 Gbps DNS Flood without Problems :eek:, they will update filters instantly if it bypass the protection, you are able to set your own rules.

Servereasy (IT): Filtering up to 10 Mpps, pricely (1GB VPS for 39€), always-on filter optimized for teamspeak, no packet loss under flood, private hoster

xHostFire (HUN): Filtering up to 80 Gbps, cheap, realtime always-on filter, no packet loss under attack, Filtering pretty nice except teamspeak L7 attacks.

Result: I would recommend: OVH GAME, NFOServers and Link11 Hybrid (if you find an hoster with that) :D

There are much more providers but im limited in time at the moment but I will update the list. I will add them. You can also ask me serveral questions about them and I can often answer your questions.

Hydra

Last edited:

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
There are several ddos services for 5$ nulling nfoservers so with that in mind this one should not be recommended

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
There are several ddos services for 5$ nulling nfoservers so with that in mind this one should not be recommended
If someone really wants to DDoS they won't mind if it's $5 or $50, I'm pretty sure none of these should be recommended then.

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Im using KMS Hosting since some days and no Problems so far. If they have high uptime ill stay there.

graphic

Jan 30, 2016
Link11 Hybrid.
Doesn't matter which attack. It tanks everything. Webtropia filters are also really nice.

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
Best way to test DDoS protection. get top 15 on gametracker :D . Even at top 30 you'll get occasional attacks by randoms. Also where did you get hosteam.pl 80Gbit number. Just curious

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Best way to test DDoS protection. get top 15 on gametracker :D . Even at top 30 you'll get occasional attacks by randoms. Also where did you get hosteam.pl 80Gbit number. Just curious
its a typo should be 60gbps corrected it. And well I checked their uplinks to several tier 1 carriers and also found some reviews which support it.

Last edited:

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
I never tried staminus as their Protection need an upgrade in bandwidth. If they upgrade to higher bandwidth they would be reliable. Also heard that they leak a lot of attacks.
Staminus and blacklotus. Both leak a lot of attacks. wouldn't recommend for ts3 hosting.

Gazda

Restricted
Oct 2, 2015
hosteam.pl is a lot of crap. nulled ip for big DDoS

Let some signs where there vps and that the top15 on gt.com

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
I think they will leave soon if they do not upgrade their uplinks.
Well they changed routing for polish ISP-s, so that polish users don't get timed out/loss. Considering that, I wouldn't think they would jump the ship very fast, since most of their userbase will be unaffected.
For me. Well I'm getting f*cked all time, cause mostly the issues are on the telia upsteam. 90% of my userbase uses telia based ISP. Changing cause of that soon. Other than that hosteam.pl is one of the few hosts that actually stays usable when you get ~50gbit flood. Until you hit their nullroute cap, their filtering is still one of the best ones out there. I'd say Ovh GAME, livingbots, hosteam.pl, link11 hybrid are the only four host that stay usable under ~50gbit flood.

EDIT: To add to the telia problem on hosteam.pl . This only started a month ago for me. I was a happy customer for 6 months before that with no network problems.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
But when you look on gametracker on top 10 TS3 servers 4/10 use hosteam.pl
But 6/10 are not using it. And in those 4/10 at least 2 are there because their admins just follow the crowd blindly and have no idea what nullroute is. Hosteam has no guts to constantly survive several simultaneous attacks like 80gbit or even half of that. The more they host - the bigger the problem. For some customers it works and the rest "troublemakers" are either fooled around with (like me - constant plays with CPU and ignorance when asking them simple questions about that) or nulled till they quit. Hosteam has just one, cheap plan to lure people in. The rest of them is mad expensive or non-attractive to say at least. There are better offers around the world for the money they ask. They are probably hoping that after a few months you switch to a higher plan. If you don't - they will kiss you goodbye in one way or another.

Sounds good enough?

Last edited: