Resource icon

TeamSpeak 3 Client <= 3.0.19.1 Freeze 2017-06-20

No permission to download

Harrasan

Restricted
Jul 18, 2015
I wonder how long it will take AstoNat to get this simple PHP script running; and I'd like to see his reaction when he realizes that he can't use it on other servers since he doesn't have the serveradmin login credentials.

:p

Sorry, but this guy is a perfect example of how stupid the average R4P3 community member is.

AstoNat

May 6, 2016
I wonder how long it will take AstoNat to get this simple PHP script running; and I'd like to see his reaction when he realizes that he can't use it on other servers since he doesn't have the serveradmin login credentials.

:p

Sorry, but this guy is a perfect example of how stupid the average R4P3 community member is.
Thanks for the Awesome Help.
So my questions still valid:
Thanks for the Help! i got 2 more questions:
First of all i still got 1 error: http://i.epvpimg.com/mXuJh.png
The Second is now how i get the querry port
found my ts ip

AstoNat

May 6, 2016
ok to remove the error i removed set timeoutlimit 1 from the script. but now i get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'Connection timed out' in /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() #1 /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() #2 /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() #3 /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(320): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array) #4 /home/u483041345/public_html/index.php(54): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://a...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/u483041345/public_html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 54

Last edited by a moderator:

Archie

Feb 8, 2016
Can you check to make sure the query port is open and able to be connected to? :)

My query port is definitely open because it has worked a couple of times but the seconds I connect the second one they both crash...

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
This program is full of malware. dont download it!!!111!
*OFF*
Thanks man for this awesome tools <3
There is no malware, must be a false positive. This does make a connection to the server of course, which that alone can trigger AVs.

clack

Jan 22, 2016
The download link is right here, for registered users only. Registering is free, so register if interested:

Here is a video demonstration:

All that you need:
  1. The EXE file downloaded from above.
  2. Access to a server with TCP port 10011 open.
  3. The serveradmin username (default: serveradmin) and password.
  4. Then just do something like:
Code:
[url=ts3server://127.0.0.1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFeUHEiPiM[/url]

Theoretically, an individual will see the YouTube link and click it. Then their TeamSpeak 3 client will freeze. ;)

This is for educational and informational purposes only. Use this information responsibly.
What is the password for serveradmin query ?
what typing ?? how can find it to do this work ?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
What is the password for serveradmin query ?
what typing ?? how can find it to do this work ?
If you have created the teamspeak server on your own machine, you should have get it the first time you run teamspeak 3 server!
If you have your teamspeak 3 server from an authorized provider then you don't have it. But you create your own one from teamspeak 3 client. Tools -> Server Query Login and create your account.

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
If you have created the teamspeak server on your own machine, you should have get it the first time you run teamspeak 3 server!
If you have your teamspeak 3 server from an authorized provider then you don't have it. But you create your own one from teamspeak 3 client. Tools -> Server Query Login and create your account.
He can reset it using this :
Code:
WINDOWS:

1. Navigate to your TeamSpeak 3 server folder
       2. Create shortcut the file that corresponse to your operating system

Windows 32-Bit: ts3server_win32.exe

Windows 64-Bit: ts3server_win64.exe

3. Right-click this shortcut and choose 'Properties'
       4. The next dialog should contain one of the following two parameters in its 'Target' input field

Windows 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win32.exe

Windows 64-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win64.exe

5. Append the following parameter to the corresponding .EXE "serveradmin_password=YourNewPassword"
           It should look like this (replace 'YourNewPassword' with your own password):

Windows 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win32.exe serveradmin_password=IhrNeuesPasswort

Windows 64-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win64.exe serveradmin_password=IhrNeuesPasswort

6. Shut down the TeamSpeak 3 instance and restart it by using the new created shortcut

Your ServerQuery Admin password has been changed.

***Please take note, you only have to start the server once with this shortcut to change the password permanently.

***After a succesfull change, you can start the server as usual.

LINUX:

1. Open up a Terminal/CLI/Bash
       2. Navigate to your TeamSpeak 3 folder and open the file 'ts3server_startscript.sh' with a texteditor

Replace the following code:

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS=""

with this:

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS=$2

4. Save the file
       5. Change back to your command line interface and start the server with the following parameter:

(replace 'YourNewPassword' with your own password)

./ts3server_startscript.sh start serveradmin_password=YourNewPassword

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
He can reset it using this :
Code:
WINDOWS:

1. Navigate to your TeamSpeak 3 server folder
       2. Create shortcut the file that corresponse to your operating system

Windows 32-Bit: ts3server_win32.exe

Windows 64-Bit: ts3server_win64.exe

3. Right-click this shortcut and choose 'Properties'
       4. The next dialog should contain one of the following two parameters in its 'Target' input field

Windows 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win32.exe

Windows 64-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win64.exe

5. Append the following parameter to the corresponding .EXE "serveradmin_password=YourNewPassword"
           It should look like this (replace 'YourNewPassword' with your own password):

Windows 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win32.exe serveradmin_password=IhrNeuesPasswort

Windows 64-Bit: C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\ts3server_win64.exe serveradmin_password=IhrNeuesPasswort

6. Shut down the TeamSpeak 3 instance and restart it by using the new created shortcut

***Please take note, you only have to start the server once with this shortcut to change the password permanently.

***After a succesfull change, you can start the server as usual.

LINUX:

1. Open up a Terminal/CLI/Bash
       2. Navigate to your TeamSpeak 3 folder and open the file 'ts3server_startscript.sh' with a texteditor

Replace the following code:

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS=""

with this:

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS=$2

4. Save the file
       5. Change back to your command line interface and start the server with the following parameter:

(replace 'YourNewPassword' with your own password)

./ts3server_startscript.sh start serveradmin_password=YourNewPassword

That's a way yes, if he has created the server. But i think he must have his teampeak from an authorized provider!

clack

Jan 22, 2016
Thank You ...
But I know it.
By this .exe , can I crash my users in own teamspeak server ?
If yeah .... Why i should Do this work ? :D I'm stupid ? :confused:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Thank You ...
But I know it.
By this .exe , can I crash my users in own teamspeak server ?
If yeah .... Why i should Do this work ? :D I'm stupid ? :confused:
Or you can give out fake links to YouTube videos that connect to the server, then people click to watch a video and just freeze. ;)