Review Teamspeak 3 DDoS-Protection Provider list

Discussion in 'Provider' started by Nýuu™, Jul 9, 2016.

1. cROWN

cROWN Active Member

Did I say anything about Blazinfast?

@Nýuu™ is always praising Living Bots, look at his list he has it on top with a space so everyone thinks it's the best. Look at his postings, he is always recommending Living Bots. It's obvious that he's not just a customer of Living Bots.

linuxman likes this.
  2. Ammar

Ammar New Member

Well I don't know if He is affiliated with living-bots or not but the thing I know for sure is that living-bots is much better for Teamspeak than blazingfast.

3. MrWolf

MrWolf Matrix Guy VIP

Myb its just you, i tried and im ok with them.
    Its just because you think they are super duper great.
    No body is great and every hosting company has their own pros and cons.
    Half of your review here is copy pasted from other users.

If you can drop blazingfast ddos test server from skinhead i will eat my own shoe on camera.

Ammar and cROWN like this.
  4. Ammar

Ammar New Member

Yeah I agree with some of your points and I know every hoster has its own pros and as I said earlier that blazingfast might be good for some "other stuff" but for teamspeak hosting, it's not a viable option.
    Btw you have to eat the show on camera as blazingfast test server has been droped already a few times and sometimes with 77% packet loss(which basically means that you can't communicate on TS). You can confirm this with skinnas. Moreover, people can down "Teamspeak server" running on Blazingfast's VPS using their "home connection". You can also confirm that with skinnas.

MrWolf likes this.
  5. MrWolf

MrWolf Matrix Guy VIP

I understand, however packetloss is not drop and server is still alive.

Now i need to eat shoes :p njami

Ammar likes this.
  6. Ammar

Ammar New Member

Yeah, I know. I meant that sometimes that server was getting 77-80 % packet loss and mostly the TS just instantly dropped and it only comes online again when I stop the attack myself.
    ;)

MrWolf likes this.
  7. MrWolf

MrWolf Matrix Guy VIP

Poke me in PM

8. denka

denka Active Member

Why do you say that he can ask me when I never saw that or proof from you doing that? Im so sick of people that think that they are smart ffs.

9. MrWolf

MrWolf Matrix Guy VIP

Why so much hate just shut up, if you wanna fight go in PM.

@denka
    No offense but don't reply on replys like that, you can't fight a hater.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017 at 10:36 AM
  10. Ammar

Ammar New Member

Proof? please you were there when your server had above 80% packet loss and secondly, i do have video proof but i don't want to get banned from R4P3 ;)
    I don't hate Blazingfast. I just don't recommend blazingfast for TeamSpeak.,

11. denka

denka Active Member

After what you just said I realize that I lost 3minutes of my life responding to you and youre just d... but wont happen again for sure byee

12. Private-Hosting

Private-Hosting New Member

I need to test my new server :(

13. Ammar

Ammar New Member

I appreciate that. Thank you!