TeamSpeak 3 Delvelopment

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well.. I'd love them to do a lot more research into IPv6.. :)
other then that.. TS_Sync was to be released in 2014, not its 7/15.. First I was really excited about TSSync, but I do have information the IDs are not encrypted while transfered to the server and back, so there is no clientside encryption which I consider a pretty bad thing..

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
They were probably about to release something really stupid. Spent a lot of money on it and then realized after a security test they couldn't release it without being idiots. They probably went back to work on making it better secure, since they have not released it yet my only guess is they just can't get security right. Now we are awaiting TeamSpeak development to move forward --- something that is going to be really slow in my opinion. I believe they spent a lot of resources in patching those "bugs" that were found. :D

p0tassium

Jun 13, 2015
>

My ISP now supports IPv6 but normal home users are restricted to IPv4 only lmao. My ISP should eat a dick. I would be a great idea to implement IPv6 into TeamSpeak but look at the software's development. Looks dead to me. I can't register on their forums too

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
If it's really dead just make it open source :p
If they'd do that, they'd probably loose all their ATHPs, so they just gonna wait until TeamSpeak is outa business

p0tassium

Jun 13, 2015
I think most TeamSpeak users only use it for communication most of the time. All the add-ons/plugins is not touched :p

cananon1

May 19, 2015
i'm not sure i can't even get on it via there forums ip adress :s first there addons page was down. now there forums this is not a good isgn