TeamSpeak 3 Plugin Faq / Help

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
How do you make a ts3_plugin file aka package installer? http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/65136-TeamSpeak-3-Package-Installer
First setup a folder like this (ignore the avatar file):
package.ini structure:
Code:
Name = Test Plugin
Type = Plugin
Author = TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
Version = 1.0
Platforms = win32, win64, mac
Description = "This is a test plugin."
If you are releasing a DLL with 32/64bit support, add _win32 and _win64 in at the end. Like this: Example_win32.dll and Example_win64.dll.
Throw these files and folders into a zip and rename the extension to ts3_plugin, finished!

Compiling a 64bit DLL and getting an error?
LNK1561 C++ 2013 may throw an error. The only solution I was able to figure out was entirely exiting the application, starting from scratch. Then I went in Build ---> Configuration Manager, on the right there is a combo menu under "Active solution platform", click on "New", click the combo menu and select the x64, click ok and see what happens.

If you encounter any other TeamSpeak 3 plugin issues you find the answer to, feel free to post them here. This can be a troubleshooting/help thread for TeamSpeak 3 plugins. You may also post questions you have or errors you are running into and someone may kindly help you.

Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I think this should be made a wiki post and the title changed. A lot of people would find this helpful