Teamspeak 3 Plugin Search

h04X

Apr 22, 2016
search for a plugin what if someone gets very loud that it automatically downscales them

B0STANLI

BrownStarTeam
Oct 20, 2015
search for a plugin what if someone gets very loud that it automatically downscales them

We don't understand your problem, man, so you need to explain it a little bit more clearly so we can help you.

h04X

Apr 22, 2016
i'm looking for a plugin for teamspeak 3 that should do the following if someone in ts3 makes very loud music or something that makes him automatically quieter

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
i'm looking for a plugin for teamspeak 3 that should do the following if someone in ts3 makes very loud music or something that makes him automatically quieter
So you want basically a loud volume detection - do you want to just make them quieter or kick/ban.. how much functionality or how many options do you want?

Is there a time you want setup for the detection - like if they're loud for 3 seconds + or.. how long? I mean there's a lot of things to figure out here.

Tell me what you want, and I'll look at possibly making this. Keep in mind I probably will not make this though, mainly because TeamSpeak 3 is dying and TeamSpeak 5 will not be much better!

Just switch to Discord?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
ok you're right Teamspeak5 will be out soon then close the post
Problem is even when TeamSpeak 5 is out, the server licensing cost is $300 for over 500 users. This is a yearly license and NO ONE in their right mind would pay that for this shit.

Here is TeamSpeak's problem:

Businesses are going to use real VoIP solutions like Cisco.

Gamers are going to use solutions like Discord and Mumble for the outrageous pricing TeamSpeak has set.

h04X

Apr 22, 2016
I'll celebrate you hahahah and yes my english is not so good I am german :D