Resource icon

TeamSpeak 3 - Rank/Level up system - v1.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
If you want a cronjob too you can do it after all the other things above with the following:

If debian: apt-get install sudo

then

crontab -e

*/10 * * * * sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/TSN-Ranksystem-master/worker.php check >/dev/null 2>&1

That cron checks if the bot is still running, if not he gets restarted

;)

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\panel2\webinterface\bot.php on line 141

well you answered your question by yourself.

Just in case -> Be sure the php_com_dotnet.dll is added (ext folder) / activated (php.ini).

root__1

Jan 29, 2017
hi gus i have a problem ↓ sorry for my bad English :(

PHP cURL is needed but seems not to be available. Install PHP cURL and try it again!"

removed even ; in the php file.ini but still not working , please help

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
....PHP cURL is needed but seems not to be available. Install PHP cURL and try it again!"
removed even ; in the php file.ini but still not working , please help
Be sure that the ranksystem uses the correct php <- if you have multiple php versions -> take a look into phpcommand.php (in the "other" folder) correct it to your needs and be sure only one is commented out.

Also don't forget, if you have installed / activated php-curl be sure to reload / restart your webserver once, so all things get loaded in.

regards

Erza

root__1

Jan 29, 2017
Be sure that the ranksystem uses the correct php <- if you have multiple php versions -> take a look into phpcommand.php (in the "other" folder) correct it to your needs and be sure only one is commented out.

Also don't forget, if you have installed / activated php-curl be sure to reload / restart your webserver once, so all things get loaded in.

regards

Erza
you have teamwier ? help me please

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
Hello, I'm using this ranksystem and work perfectly but I would ask if this feature exist?

Let me explain:

People Level 1 to 10 > Group per example A
People level 10 to 20 > Group B
People level 20 to 30 > Group C
People level 30 > Group D

Notes: When somebody reach per example level 10 the group A is removed and the bot assign him the Group B.

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
So you mean:

people have for example lvl "9" and they get a second group "a" that stays until they get level "10" ?

if so, no such a feature doesn't exists.

regards

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, when they reach level 10 the group a is removed and assign him group b

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
so, no the ranksystem manage only one group it can't handle two groups

If you would give "more rights" with the level's there would be 2 options:

Option 1 (lesser resource cost) you could edit your level's so that all levels between 1 to 9 have the same rights then 10-19 have higher rights and so on...

Option 2 (more resource costs but better overview and restriction possibility ) you create a second ranksystem which manage the "rights groups ranksystem" separate from the "level-up ranksystem" but careful! No groups should be in there what the other ranksystem uses.

About more restrictions. -> for example someone is acting like an idiot, you could pause for the user the "rights group ranksystem" but he still gets level ups over the "level-up" ranksystem, so that you can manage "stupid people" better but you don't have to fully restrict them.

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
I didn't understand the Option 1 but the Option 2 could actually work!

Do you think this can work: Creating the second ranksystem and put seconds levels beetween 1 to 9 default is [A] then, when he reach 10 the group A is removed and B is assigned.
And same path put second to reach 10 to 20 ?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I'm expressing myself badly.

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
The 2.nd ranksystem should only manage a,b,c,d with the estimated time

So for example if you say for level 10 you need at least 10 days then the second ranksystem should give group B after 10 days

because as i said, groups which are in the 1. ranksystem should be not in the 2.nd ranksystem because then the ranksystems would always revoke and give that group^^

Example:

Ranksystem 1: level 10 (10 days) level 20 (20 Days) level 30 (30 days)
Ranksystem 2: Level B (10 days) level C (20 days) level D (30 days)

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
Thank u for this useful answer! 10/10.

btw channel creator on join still nobody ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.