TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem

TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem 1.3.21

No permission to download

Mikko

Jul 10, 2016
did you even read the error?
"There is a servergroup with ID 134 configured inside your 'rank up definition' paramter (webinterface -> core), but that servergroup ID isn't existent on your TS3 server (anymore)! "
Sure, all is correct, i told you in my first message.
fFj6cyp.png

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Try to delete all groups out of the Ranksystem database with the following SQL Statement.

SQL:
Delete from groups;

After that try again to start the Bot. The Bot will then download all servergroups again. Do not stop/restart the Bot, before it finished downloading of all groups!

Mikko

Jul 10, 2016
Try to delete all groups out of the Ranksystem database with the following SQL Statement.

SQL:
Delete from groups;

After that try again to start the Bot. The Bot will then download all servergroups again. Do not stop/restart the Bot, before it finished downloading of all groups!

Nothing happens
Screenshot_20180220-070257.png

IROA

Jan 26, 2018
Ive seen some bots over the YTB, but the question is.. How to connect on PHP if Im using windows server based on .exe ....
Couldn't even find my files over local Putty.... Some hints anyone please ?

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
@Newcomer1989 Add online Time to User function is not working anymore after the automatic update to the latest version.
It shows the success message that the online time has been added, but no actual time get added. What would be the problem?

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016

What you did? And how you did it?
I guess the table groups were not empty, cause the check is disabled in this case.

@Newcomer1989 Add online Time to User function is not working anymore after the automatic update to the latest version.
It shows the success message that the online time has been added, but no actual time get added. What would be the problem?

The function wasn't touched. It is basically still working. The problem is the "lost update" on SQL.
What means, this error was there even in 1.2.3 and before. It happens still more often, cause the Bot gotten much faster with version 1.2.4.
Will will fix it with one of the next releases.
-> As a workaround: stop the Bot, add the wanted time, start the Bot.

sanys171633

Feb 11, 2016
$pecl install sam

pear/SAM requires PHP (version >= 4.4.2, version <= 6.0.0), installed version is 7.0.27-0+deb9u1
No valid packages found
install failed

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
$pecl install sam

pear/SAM requires PHP (version >= 4.4.2, version <= 6.0.0), installed version is 7.0.27-0+deb9u1
No valid packages found
install failed

To correct this error, please follow this steps:

Download the original sources and overwrite it on your machine.
https://ts-n.net/downloads/ranksystem_1.2.4.zip

Take note, that you do not overwrite the other/dbconfig.php and the other/phpcommand.php on your webspace.
Also you should not upload the install.php to your webspace.
So exclude this 3 files from uploading.

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Newcomer1989 updated TSN Ranksystem with a new update entry:

Release 1.2.5 is out

With this version there we fixed some stuff.

! disabled update support for versions under 1.2.0; when you are using a version below 1.2.0 and want to update, we recommend to do a fresh installation
* changed order of Bot startup procedure; now the update process will be done before the config check; this will make sure the update process will runs also, if the config is wrong
- fixed wrong values in the column nextup on the stats page for user, which are offline

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Alligatoras updated TeamSpeak 3 - Rank/Level up system with a new update entry:

1.2.5 Release

1.2.5 (2018-02-23)
Code:
! disable update support for versions under 1.2.0; when you are using a version below 1.2.0 and want to update, we recommend to do a fresh installation
* changed order of Bot startup procedure; now the update process will be done before the config check; this will make sure the update process will runs also, if the config is wrong
- fixed wrong values in the column nextup on the stats page for user, which are offline
- fixed empty lines in log file on updating the...

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
So I was writing a script to get some data from within the RankSystem database but I encountered the following problem:
PHP:
try
{
    $mysqlcon = new PDO($dbserver, $db['user'], $db['pass'], $dboptions);
    // Selecting database "user" to get data about a specific client
    if(($user_data = $mysqlcon->query("SELECT * FROM $dbname.user;")->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_UNIQUE|PDO::FETCH_ASSOC)) === false)
    {
        echo '$#!+ happens, Critical DataBase Error!';// error on db select
    }

echo 'Country: '.$user_data[$clientuid]['nation']; // This is not working, it gives nothing
    echo 'Country: '.$user_data['OISnyJzyjA63XkPB6xla8hjms3M=']['nation']; // BUT This works perfectly            
    // DEBUGGING
    echo $clientuid; // it outputs: OISnyJzyjA63XkPB6xla8hjms3M=
    var_dump($clientuid); // and this is the important thing, it outputs this: object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String)#27 (2) { ["string":protected]=> string(28) "OISnyJzyjA63XkPB6xla8hjms3M=" ["position":protected]=> int(0) }
}
catch (PDOException $e)
{
    echo "Database Connection failed: ".$e->getMessage()."\n";
    exit;
}

EDIT: I fixed it by adding (string) before the $clientuid variable to successfully convert the object into a string.

Last edited:

Mikko

Jul 10, 2016
Hello community,
i have small problem with bot. Query bot is connected on server, but on web is message "The informations on this site could be outdated! It seems the Ranksystem is no more connected to the TeamSpeak."
Where could be the problem?
1520273092349.png

Output from worker.php status: The Ranksystem seems to be running.

Thanks

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
Hello community,
i have small problem with bot. Query bot is connected on server, but on web is message "The informations on this site could be outdated! It seems the Ranksystem is no more connected to the TeamSpeak."
Where could be the problem?
View attachment 889

Output from worker.php status: The Ranksystem seems to be running.

Thanks
You can click the refresh button in blue in the right, this will solve the problem. If not, try to restart your bot and refresh again :)

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
Hi,
Have anybody experienced this type of error?

2018-03-08 17:00:02.432434 ERROR Error 0: Failed to parse address "6LSuKM:"

This problem occurred after update to version 1.2.5. Is there any way to fix it?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I gave the resource and the thread to Newcomer1989. He will do it as soon as possible i guess

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Newcomer1989 updated TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem with a new update entry:

1.2.6 Release

Code:
* increased performance (vs. 1.2.4 again in avg. ~25% better now); saves CPU time and memory (RAM)
* updated bootstrap-select to the actual version; bigger selections are now much more faster; thx to caseyjhol the lead developer of it
* changed startup process to be sure the auto updater will runs before the config check
* changed log file rotation; the Bot did a restart on rotation before, now it will stay connected to the TS3 server
* removed unneeded update info check; update...

MojoW

Oct 7, 2015
I'm on the latest mysql 8 that just releases and i have problems installing as it is giving me the following errors.

Code:
Database error: 42000 Array ( [0] => 42000 [1] => 1064 [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rank int(10) NOT NULL default '0',platform varchar(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLAT' at line 1 )
Database error: 42000 Array ( [0] => 42000 [1] => 1064 [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rank int(10) NOT NULL default '0',total_connections smallint(5) NOT NULL default' at line 1 )

All my other sites are working fine after the mysql upgrade.
Any ideas what mysql settings i need to change to get this working again?