TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem

TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem 1.3.21

No permission to download

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Well mysql 8 isnt long out (2018-04-19, General Availability) - And also think about that this Software is getting coded in the spare time.

So you have to wait until the coder has time for it, to check all the necessary things.

I hope you have some backups before you upgraded it. Because i think atm there is only one solution - don't upgrade to mysql 8 until the dev have some news.

MojoW

Oct 7, 2015
Well i have backups of the full server and a backup of the rank table but i don't care starting over with ranks.
For now i just disabled it and will wait, but do hope we can use it again soon.

MojoW

Oct 7, 2015
Yeah ts3_ranksystem but even if i do it with ts3ranksystem as database name it will still give the same error on install.(Username is fine)
I really think it is something that changed on the mysql side of things as that is a pretty big jump from 5.7 to 8.0.

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Newcomer1989 updated TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem with a new update entry:

1.2.7 Release

Code:
! hashing of ip-address (reason EU-GDPR) as option (webinterface -> other); TS user needs to reconnect to the TS3 server to be able to verify with stats page after
! added support for MySQL 8.0 and MariaDB >= 10.3
* increased session security
* increased security on stats/ page; thx to JVMerkle
* increased performance on stats page; it is shitty fast now :-)
* updated TS3 PHP Framework (version 1.1.33 from 18 April 2018)
* updated portuguese translation; thx to Pasha
* modified check...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Newcomer1989 updated TeamSpeak 3 - Ranksystem with a new update entry:

1.2.8 Release

Code:
* increased session security by activating HSTS-header
* updated russian translation; thx to bykidi
* secured from pishing for all external links due hiding the referrer
* improved some code to reduce notices/warnings on stats page
- fixed XSS vulnerability with TS3 Client name; thx to FarisDev
- fixed changing language on install.php were not working
- fixed error with donut chart on stats page, when the database still have not enough different values for all stats

We will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Last edited:

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Is this compatible with TeaSpeak ?

The TSN Ranksystem is written for the TS3 ServerQuery Protocol. If TeaSpeak supports this protocol fully, it should be working fine.
If it is not working, the problem should be TeaSpeak, not the Ranksystem.

Cause there is no official documentation of TeaSpeak, there is nothing we can support!

sorry bro, but you are here on the wrong side.. You need to contact the dev of TeaSpeak!

angarsk3

Apr 16, 2018
CRITICAL Critical TS3 error on core function! Shutting down!
ERROR TS3: 0: connection to server '******:10011' lost

How to fix
does not connect to port

MOD EDIT: IP REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Hello. I would like to use the rank system, but I would like to ask for some help.
Currently, I use "tunakill ranksystem" through Sinusbot. For at least two months, I would like to use the system here as it is much more complex and more detailed.

My question would be that I can transfer some of the old script to this database? Because many people already have levels. And I do not know how to transfer the two.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello. I would like to use the rank system, but I would like to ask for some help.
Currently, I use "tunakill ranksystem" through Sinusbot. For at least two months, I would like to use the system here as it is much more complex and more detailed.

My question would be that I can transfer some of the old script to this database? Because many people already have levels. And I do not know how to transfer the two.
You can add time to your users from the panel. PX: if you have 24hrs on the server you just go the the panel find your uid and add the time there.

k1t00

Apr 11, 2016
Constantly shows an error in the log
Code:
ERROR       Could not join specified channel (Channel ID: 1) - 2568: insufficient client permissions (failed on clientmove 188/0xBC)

Another problem in the statistics shows Android, but the user logged in with Linux.
firefox_2018-12-24_15-36-39.png
firefox_2018-12-24_15-37-22.png

Last edited:

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Constantly shows an error in the log

Code:
ERROR Could not join specified channel (Channel ID: 1) - 2568: insufficient client permissions (failed on clientmove 188/0xBC)

The Ranksystem Bot try to join the defined channel (ID: 1). Be sure this channel is existent. If yes, have a look on the TS3 permissions for the Ranksystem Bot. He need to be able to join that channel.

Another problem in the statistics shows Android, but the user logged in with Linux.

Thx for reporting this. We already got it. Will be fixed with the next version.

k1t00

Apr 11, 2016
What is this mistake?
CRITICAL Select on DB failed: Array
It seems to me that because of this error, the bot exit from the server.

The Ranksystem Bot try to join the defined channel (ID: 1). Be sure this channel is existent. If yes, have a look on the TS3 permissions for the Ranksystem Bot. He need to be able to join that channel.
The bot comes to this channel without any problems and is on it, but it gives an error. This channel is set by default. In the settings, I set the value "0" instead of the value "1" - the error disappeared.

Last edited: