Teamspeak 3 Server Crack 3.0.12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Script installation (i founded this on youtube) -
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate https://www.cubbyusercontent.com/pl/script_v0.5.19.sh/_7cd9932179b24f3087fe2e842ddcdc48 -O ts3crack_0519; chmod +x ts3crack_0519; ./ts3crack_0519

Btw.: I'm waiting for 3.0.12.2 script version :)
I removed the script because it doesnt work properly (the update from 3.0.11.4). I will do the new script on wendsday/thursday

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Yeah. Use even more "installation scripts" found everywhere on the net. So you will install a nice rootkit or trojan downloader some day, together with your teamsepak server, and become a part of a botnet. Really, this is really too much. If people are not able to do such simple installation on their own - they shouldn't run servers at all or die hard. Especially as absolutely everything is given to them already by spoon. It takes just a little reading which they refuse to do.

What's going on with people today? Even a detailed tutorial is not enough. A video tutorial often isn't also, anymore. They still need solutions like click and done. And then, when something goes wrong they can't even describe their problem properly. They can't write. I have no respect for such people. To me, they are just a bunch of brainwashed, uneducated, lazy assholes and i would suggest to stop helping them.

Last edited:

EvO-E

Jul 1, 2015
Yeah. Use even more "installation scripts" found everywhere on the net. So you will install a nice rootkit or trojan downloader some day, together with your teamsepak server, and become a part of a botnet. Really, this is really too much. If people are not able to do such simple installation on their own - they shouldn't run servers at all or die hard. Especially as absolutely everything is given to them already by spoon. It takes just a little reading which they refuse to do.

What's going on with people today? Even a detailed tutorial is not enough. A video tutorial often isn't also, anymore. They still need solutions like click and done. And then, when something goes wrong they can't even describe their problem properly. They can't write. I have no respect for such people. To me, they are just a bunch of brainwashed, uneducated, lazy assholes and i would suggest to stop helping them.
You. I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.