• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Discussion TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack [3.0.13.6] + AccountingServerEmulator + License Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dibadu Without the AccountingServer Emulator your Teamspeak will crash every 2 hours and for all the host rules accounting is for the AccountingServer Emulator and so is the Backup.
My TS3 server are crashing every 2 hours with AccountingServer, i tried to change name of the file to another (because maybe my host are blocking the name of the file) and nothing still same.

LeU5er

Security Researcher
VIP
My TS3 server are crashing every 2 hours with AccountingServer, i tried to change name of the file to another (because maybe my host are blocking the name of the file) and nothing still same.
Hallo i have a problem. I have the windows script and my TS lubricates exactly every 2 hours? Can anyone help me?
There's a new update, try this: https://r4p3.net/resources/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-7-with-accounting-emulator.64/

Hi, im from Venezuela and im sorry if my english is bad, so my problem is when i write "./ts3server_startscript.sh start" nothing shows up like this:
root@wassa:/opt/ts3soundboard# ./ts3server_startscript.sh start
root@wassa:/opt/ts3soundboard#
(im using a music bot so that is why my teamspeak server is there"

i know that this thread is like "abandoned" but i hope that you reply me

ts3@TuberNation:~$ cd teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/
ts3@TuberNation:~/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64$ ./AccountingServerEmulator
bash: ./AccountingServerEmulator: No such file or directory
ts3@TuberNation:~/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64$ cd
ts3@TuberNation:~$ ./AccountingServerEmulator
ts3@TuberNation:~$ su root
Password:
root@TuberNation:/home/ts3# ./AccountingServerEmulator
root@TuberNation:/home/ts3# cd
root@TuberNation:~# ./AccountingServerEmulator
bash: ./AccountingServerEmulator: No such file or director

Help? o.o

I can't manage to get AccountingServerEmulator working. I literally get nothing on process list (with ps or top) about AccountinServerEmulator. It's worked properly before with a older version, but I was forced to reinstall Ubuntu Sever 16.4. Once reinstalled I copied my backup and try to run it with no lucky. So I download the new version from here in order to solve this issue. I tried to rename it to futs like my old TS. But no lucky again. Where can be the issues?

I can't manage to get AccountingServerEmulator working. I literally get nothing on process list (with ps or top) about AccountinServerEmulator. It's worked properly before with a older version, but I was forced to reinstall Ubuntu Sever 16.4. Once reinstalled I copied my backup and try to run it with no lucky. So I download the new version from here in order to solve this issue. I tried to rename it to futs like my old TS. But no lucky again. Where can be the issues?
First of all this is the latest version: https://r4p3.net/resources/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-8-with-accounting-emulator.89/
about the emulator check the execute perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.