Discussion TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack [3.0.13.6] + AccountingServerEmulator + License Key

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LeU5er, Nov 11, 2016.

1. LeU5er

LeU5er Security Researcher VIP

If you changed your IP-address to IPv6, that could be a reason. The port 258 could be already in use or your hosting provider is blocking the port. Could you may post a bit more lines of the log ^^

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Alligatoras

Alligatoras Moderator

This error means that the file transfer port "30033" is in use by another process and can't be assigned for the teamspeak server. Find that process and close it.

3. LeU5er

The problem is already solved. The hosting providers' firewall was blocking the port. But thanks for the answer @Alligatoras ;)

X-Ecutioner likes this.
  4. X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner Contributor

Yes, I don't know why, but my hosting provider have block my default port 9600 o_O

5. Alligatoras

Alligatoras Moderator

OK.... :(
    But then again, what has 9600 port has to do with the file transfer port?

6. X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner Contributor

Nope i change default port 9987 to 9600.
    And it's work for 2 month but today stop to working.
    It's my hosting provider who have close this port. I don't know why ...

7. Alligatoras

Alligatoras Moderator

ONE MORE TIME: the 9987 is the udp port to connect to your server - which you changed it to 9600 (that's ok).
    The error you provided has to do with the file transfer port which is a tcp port with number 30033.
    You see the difference detween what you say and what i say? 9600 udp and 30033 tcp

8. X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner Contributor

I have change port 9600 to 9800 and it's work now.
    So I don't understand.

9. anonym

anonym New Member

Can you Provide a script please?

10. Rektinio

Rektinio New Member

Can someone tell me how to crack my licence when i have TS3 server already done ? How can i add it to my files and dont lose it?

11. Makssi

Makssi New Member

hello everyone
    how to fix invalid license problem?
    i already running Emurator and edit /etc/hosts

12. LeU5er

Look in this thread, there's a script provided: https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-6.3561/

To be on the safe side, just make a backup of your full TeamSpeak 3 Server directory, just download the Crack and put the "AccountingServerEmulator" in your TeamSpeak 3 Server directory and also overwrite your "ts3server" file with the "ts3server" file from the downloaded zip.

If you mean that what I think then this could happen if you've edited the licensekey.dat file. Maybe it works if you'll download the crack again and overwrite your licensekey.dat with the downloaded one. If this doesn't work provide more details like your log or describe it better...

13. Makssi

Makssi New Member

14. LeU5er

It means that your TeamSpeak 3 server gets a kill signal from your Linux system. That could happen if your system shuts down, some other process is killing the TeamSpeak 3 server process all the time or it could mean that your vps ran out of RAM and is killing the TeamSpeak 3 server process automatically. Try to check the RAM usage while starting the TeamSpeak 3 server.

15. Makssi

Makssi New Member

thank you very much now all running okay becuz my server ran out of ram lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  16. Kycek

Kycek New Member

WORKS! Thanks mate <3

LeU5er likes this.
  17. RickyMeekle

RickyMeekle New Member

Why does my server close every like.. 30minutes / 2 hours? What am I doing wrong.

18. Alligatoras

Alligatoras Moderator

Personally, i will never answer this question.
    It has been answered for than a million times here.
    Read the posts to find the solution.

LeU5er likes this.
  19. RickyMeekle

RickyMeekle New Member

Well I don't want your personal opinion, I simply want support. I looked all over this thread and it says something about that Account Emulator thing. I have done everything it asks for and it doesn't work.

20. Alligatoras

Alligatoras Moderator

Simply i could just ban you directly, because you are just a kid who wants to sell fake servers but can't do that either because you can't even read the rest threads about that?
    How does this look like to you?