TeamSpeak 3 Server Crack [3.0.13.6] + AccountingServerEmulator + License Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattax

Jun 2, 2016
Is there a way to get a cracked NP-Licensefile from you guys? This would look more legit, I'm just too lazy to request a real npl. :D

6xPink

VIP
Mar 25, 2016
Is there a way to get a cracked NP-Licensefile from you guys? This would look more legit, I'm just too lazy to request a real npl. :D

@Pattax If you have access to VIP you can get the patched binaries which will make it look like a real Non-Profit license

Lividsubset3

Aug 23, 2017
Is this still possible for this to put in a TeamSpeak that has been running for a wile with out the cracked version or no

imMarcel

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, im from Venezuela and im sorry if my english is bad, so my problem is when i write "./ts3server_startscript.sh start" nothing shows up like this:
root@wassa:/opt/ts3soundboard# ./ts3server_startscript.sh start
root@wassa:/opt/ts3soundboard#
(im using a music bot so that is why my teamspeak server is there"

i know that this thread is like "abandoned" but i hope that you reply me

Txddy

Sep 19, 2017
ts3@TuberNation:~$ cd teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/
ts3@TuberNation:~/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64$ ./AccountingServerEmulator
bash: ./AccountingServerEmulator: No such file or directory
ts3@TuberNation:~/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64$ cd
ts3@TuberNation:~$ ./AccountingServerEmulator
ts3@TuberNation:~$ su root
Password:
root@TuberNation:/home/ts3# ./AccountingServerEmulator
root@TuberNation:/home/ts3# cd
root@TuberNation:~# ./AccountingServerEmulator
bash: ./AccountingServerEmulator: No such file or director

Help? o.o

U

User_11213

I can't manage to get AccountingServerEmulator working. I literally get nothing on process list (with ps or top) about AccountinServerEmulator. It's worked properly before with a older version, but I was forced to reinstall Ubuntu Sever 16.4. Once reinstalled I copied my backup and try to run it with no lucky. So I download the new version from here in order to solve this issue. I tried to rename it to futs like my old TS. But no lucky again. Where can be the issues?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I can't manage to get AccountingServerEmulator working. I literally get nothing on process list (with ps or top) about AccountinServerEmulator. It's worked properly before with a older version, but I was forced to reinstall Ubuntu Sever 16.4. Once reinstalled I copied my backup and try to run it with no lucky. So I download the new version from here in order to solve this issue. I tried to rename it to futs like my old TS. But no lucky again. Where can be the issues?
First of all this is the latest version: https://r4p3.net/resources/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-13-8-with-accounting-emulator.89/
about the emulator check the execute perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.