mobber

May 12, 2016
Am I right that even in the VIP section there is no server version 3.3.0? Some people have already downloaded new versions of clients and can't connect.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
but this is Teaspeak not Teamspeak...
Yea but it´s like Teamspeak cause you can use it with the TS³ Client. If you want original TS just buy a License :D

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

This is the 5th link in Google search for me and at that time teaspeak.de did not respond. Also I'm unlikely to be able to implement this on my version of Windows... I'll wait 3.3 or something then :rolleyes:
Then you have to wait :D It can take years xD

Last edited:

ThomasTailor93

Mar 1, 2018
This is the 5th link in Google search for me and at that time teaspeak.de did not respond. Also I'm unlikely to be able to implement this on my version of Windows... I'll wait 3.3 or something then :rolleyes:

This is currently the only way to use TeaSpeak on Windows.
They will build a Windows version in future.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
that question...rip community...rip.....

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

This is currently the only way to use TeaSpeak on Windows.
They will build a Windows version in future.
you will an stable windows version using win 3.11 novell kernel... i have postet the future of teamspeak/teaspeak..... no one of hosters using window ... all ppls using unix kernels

Last edited:

mobber

May 12, 2016
nice cracked see an hosting company with windows?
It all began in 2011 with NPL, as a hobby, for friends and others. Thanks to this, I found some new friends and contacts. All this was for free of course. But now it seems this is the end. In addition, a year or two ago, many users began to migrate to the Discord :confused: