Resource icon

TeamSpeak 3 Server List Emulator (C#) 0.0.1

No permission to download

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Nicer submitted a new resource:

TeamSpeak 3 Server List Emulator (C#) - Simple to implement TS3 Server List Emulator Written in C#

TS3 Server List Emulator

A simple to use TS3 Server List Emulator, if you are interested you probably know what to do with the source code ;)
After compiling it you need to run the EXE file with specific launch parameters:

EG:
Code:
TS3-SRV.exe --name "Name of the emulated server" --port 9987 --slots 999 --clients 510 --ispasswordprotected false --cancreatechannels true

[COLOR=rgb(209...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
Could you post compiled version? My computer can't run VS.
Best Regards,
Laszl0w

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I actually forgot it is not a classic .NET but it is a .NET core (creates .dll file) which i dont know how to distribute :(

Cgamez

Apr 17, 2018
Warning! This question could be dumb: Can i get it somehow working on linux? Thanks!

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Just get the .NET core runtime & compiler on your linux machine, compile the project and you are ready to go

4T0M

Sep 10, 2015
root@unixarea:~/TS3SRV-SLE-master# dotnet TS3SRV-SLE.dll --name "Test UnixArea" --port 9987 --slots 1024 --clients 1020 --ispasswordprotected false --cancreatechannels true
A fatal error was encountered. The library 'libhostpolicy.so' required to execute the application was not found in '/root/TS3SRV-SLE-master/'.
Failed to run as a self-contained app. If this should be a framework-dependent app, add the /root/TS3SRV-SLE-master/TS3SRV-SLE.runtimeconfig.json file specifying the appropriate framework.

Help Me?

zelek

Oct 1, 2016
A fatal error was encountered. The library 'libhostpolicy.so' required to execute the application was not found in '/home/t2/'.
Dont work

Snapchat

Sep 20, 2018
Hey, is the script broken now? When I start it, it runs fine, but the server is no longer showing up on the serverlist anymore, at all, even after searching for it

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
To be honest I have no idea if it has changed. Maybe somebody will look into that ;)

Cgamez

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, is the script broken now? When I start it, it runs fine, but the server is no longer showing up on the serverlist anymore, at all, even after searching for it
It worked fine an half month ago. But if u activate the option "can create channels" it works but if u say "isnt passwordprotected" it shows all servers as passwordprotected. So it isnt useful for me.

Regards

Cynical

Mar 22, 2017
To be honest I have no idea if it has changed. Maybe somebody will look into that ;)

Did you guys ever figure out anything? This script is super handy, especially with these fucking Turks running a muck