Resource icon

Teamspeak 3 Spoofer / Unbanner 1.0

No permission to download

zelek

Oct 1, 2016
in the regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE-> Microsoft-> Windows NT -> CurrentVersion -> Modyfikuj ->
and work

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016

Damnatio

Feb 16, 2016
just post the source as an extra, if they don't believe you they can look in the source to be sure.

I don't want to share the Source, sorry.

Odly enough virus total picks up a 25/59 as a suspected virus and yet my anti virus didn't pick anything up. I have Kaspersky. So I don't really know what to think right now.

https://virustotal.com/en/file/a1f4...57d918534f6ca52cde09be4d/analysis/1497970569/

I think @Ridicc can confirm that the file is clean.

Many detections on VT because this messes with critical system internals. Malicious programms could do the same so it's labeled as dangerous. That's what I think.

^ this + it's obfuscated

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Download link is working.

But I would recommend @Damnatio to create resource instead of thread.
Resources weren't a thing when he made this thread and nobody converted it to a resource yet.
What Norvik said, but also in xf2 the addon that converts a thread to resource doesn't exist.
The only possible thing is that Damnatio creates a new resource and i will merge the discussions.

Damnatio

Feb 16, 2016
What Norvik said, but also in xf2 the addon that converts a thread to resource doesn't exist.
The only possible thing is that Damnatio creates a new resource and i will merge the discussions.

I'll do it later when i have some free time.

Damnatio

Feb 16, 2016
Damnatio submitted a new resource:

Teamspeak 3 Spoofer / Unbanner - With this tool you can bypass bans

Hey Community,

With this Spoofer you can bypass Teamspeak Bans. It just changes your Windows Product ID and backup your original one to restore it.

Functions:
  • Spoof Windows Product ID
  • Save the original Product ID
  • Generate a random Product ID every 5 seconds
  • Start a new Teamspeak instance

HowTo:
  1. Download
  2. Run Teamspeak and the Spoofer.
  3. If you get banned click the Spoof-Button, connect to a VPN and create a new Teamspeak identity...

Read more about this resource...