TeamSpeak 5 acquired 2020 by R4P3 Network

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
In the early part of 2020 I am offering to acquire TeamSpeak 5 including their client, server, and overall codebase for all relevant TeamSpeak software.

I have 5 strategic plans to make TeamSpeak again profitable:
  1. VoIP dating similar to Bumble/Tinder but with voice chatting possible with other users, most smartphone users have a microphone
  2. Emergency dispatching software and critical communications: fire/rescue/police/military/space (NASA) with support for failover with load balancing for multi-country/continent communications with reduced latency (and packet loss)
  3. Support for lowest codecs matching for shittiest-of-shit-tier bandwidth for example in number 2 listed above - if a solider has the WORST connection via satellite can we have support for encryption/quality degradation in cases of dire emergency whereby if altogether packet transmission failure, we can send a unique preset distress beacon so a muffled "artillery strike at x,y,z" can transmit or "please medevac at mountain 2", etc. ABSOLUTE worst case scenario, can the device being used convert audio to text, then just push the characters across with VERY HIGH TRANSCRIPTION ACCURACY. Life or death situations demand highest accuracy and nearly perfect availability.
  4. Citizens band radio except 2020 modern version using TeamSpeak mobile app(s). We can have load balanced servers in various provinces/states which take the user's GPS location and place them inside of a radius to others. Let's say for example you are driving within 5 miles of 10 other users of "NearSpeak", then you can talk to people within 5 miles of you on this app. It is basically a local community VoIP allowing people to easier connect with nearby people and over time community moderators are appointed by: user ratings, lengthiness of account creation, user activity tracking, and low-to-no abuse/offense reports. So yes, advertising assholes could and would be banned.
  5. Add support for web clients into TeamSpeak, so installation is no longer required to effectively communicate with others. Browsers have better support for VoIP communications, one could mimic Discord's setup or look to: https://rocket.chat/ which uses https://jitsi.org/, or https://about.riot.im/
In order for R4P3 Network to acquire TeamSpeak Systems, TeamSpeak 5, and TeamSpeak 3 to make the above happen, we need support from our userbase now more than ever before.

We rarely ask for money but as we are drawing closer to 2020, we would like to allow you to invest into us. We PROMISE the payoff will be a revived TeamSpeak with ways to make money that do not involve charging money for gamers to use the software - TeamSpeak 3 and TeamSpeak 5 will be released free for all if we acquire TeamSpeak with your financial help. Invest into us so we can give your unlimited TeamSpeak slots. If everyone pools money together, we acquire TeamSpeak and we can all enjoy TeamSpeak open for all, forever.

Why invest money into us?
Free mobile apps for TeamSpeak - Android and iOS
Free TeamSpeak servers with unlimited slots
Free SDK for integration into your own games, projects, and more
Free support and developer communications that LISTEN to you and the rest of the TeamSpeak userbase

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
i tried to pay but credit card gave me an error, do you have paypal?
Have you ever given to a crowdfunding platform for example Kickstarter or anything similar? We may support PayPal this way very soon.

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Only $1.000? Or $10.000?
And second, if you give free slots, it's the worst idea on my opinion, but I think that if they sell one license in 100€, sell it on 50€.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
@iKaros I am unaware of TeamSpeak's revenues. Since their company is also very private, finding certain information can be annoying. $1,000 was a very low example and I will not pay more than TeamSpeak is worth. Since TeamSpeak's value is going down, now is a great time to acquire them.

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
@iKaros I am unaware of TeamSpeak's revenues. Since their company is also very private, finding certain information can be annoying. $1,000 was a very low example and I will not pay more than TeamSpeak is worth. Since TeamSpeak's value is going down, now is a great time to acquire them.

Attachments

• IMG_20190530_114909.png
    IMG_20190530_114909.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Why would they even sell it? This doesn't make any sense and must be a hell of a joke, if they were to sell it, would be to a company and for a lot more money.
And what happens to this money once they don't want to sell it? Refunded? :)

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
Damn, even though I would like teamspeak to be opensource, your idea and plan is unfortunately impossible. If teamspeak was ever to go bankrupt then there will be large companies that will buy/acquire them for much higher price just for its brand and trademark not even talking about the software itself.

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Why would they even sell it? This doesn't make any sense and must be a hell of a joke, if they were to sell it, would be to a company and for a lot more money.
And what happens to this money once they don't want to sell it? Refunded? :)
Idk whats happen here, but $1.000 only when only the logos cost +$100...

It's best to wait until he shows some proof that he really agreed to that. Which would be an outrage, and they should be crazy to sell teamspeak when today used by millions of people.

Last edited:

Harrasan

Restricted
Jul 18, 2015
Stop this scam... TeamSpeak will never sell...

If you have the developers and business people, just create your own product.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Sir, read the post. They aren't selling nothing.
Acquisition is NOTHING to do with if someone is selling something or not.

You acquire a company when they are on the brink of collapse.

How?

You propose an offer they cannot refuse. We are obviously not going to say "Hey, $1,000?" NO! You propose a buyout for maybe a couple million dollars and show them for example their revenues have been declining. TeamSpeak is going to either bankrupt or get bought out. Because Discord, Skype, Mumble exist.. there is a VERY HIGH RISK to this acquisition and I am willing to take that.

TeamSpeak used to have 1,000,000 users, they now have 100,000s of users. Every single day people are switching to Discord which is free in all aspects - mobile/server/etc but there is a privacy trade.

This makes TeamSpeak useless and unprofitable.

Gaming voice communications is free everywhere else, this is called market shift.

Time to do different things for TeamSpeak but the CEOs are slow and new. The whole company is downsizing, a real company with real AND FRESH ideas needs to step in.

Trust me, if we could almost infect 1,000,000 users by remote code execution - we can find ways to make money legally with their security mess of a VoIP platform.

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017

How?

You propose an offer they cannot refuse. We are obviously not going to say "Hey, $1,000?" NO! You propose a buyout for maybe a couple million dollars and show them for example their revenues have been declining. TeamSpeak is going to either bankrupt or get bought out. Because Discord, Skype, Mumble exist.. there is a VERY HIGH RISK to this acquisition and I am willing to take that.

TeamSpeak used to have 1,000,000 users, they now have 100,000s of users. Every single day people are switching to Discord which is free in all aspects - mobile/server/etc but there is a privacy trade.

Gaming voice communications is free everywhere else, this is called market shift.

Time to do different things for TeamSpeak but the CEOs are slow and new. The whole company is downsizing, a real company with real AND FRESH ideas needs to step in.

Trust me, if we could almost infect 1,000,000 users by remote code execution - we can find ways to make money legally with their security mess of a VoIP platform.
One screen that they are selling it can help, because they aren't selling anything you can check screens.

$1.000 to get Teamspeak? please...
Only in what you spent these months on logos, is it worth 3 times more than what you propose.

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
Idk whats happen here, but $1.000 only when only the logos cost +$100...

It's best to wait until he shows some proof that he really agreed to that. Which would be an outrage, and they should be crazy to sell teamspeak when today used by millions of people.

How?

You offer 1k, other dude offers 2k, discord offers 1M who wins?

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Even I could only offer $2.500 if they give me the opportunity. It seems to me an authentic aberration that is even raised $1.000

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
You guys are focused too much on the numbers, the video was not strictly a numbers video.

Businesses are great ideas, not great numbers.

TeamSpeak needs to be acquired, if Discord buys TeamSpeak then oh well.

If we try, then we cannot say we just gave up and let TeamSpeak die when the software no longer exists.

TeamSpeak 5 seems to be failing miserably, they cannot even get to a beta release from alpha in what seems to be ages.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It seems to me an authentic aberration that is even raised $1.000
You clearly are focused too much on the numbers part. The video was not about numbers, but if we wanted to dive into numbers I would show you graphs and examples of TeamSpeak being used less EVERY month since Discord has been around.