TeamSpeak 5 Beta!

Nikellas

Aug 25, 2016
I'm must think this will be the complete end of teamspeak.

TeamSpeak is Change to better and now with ts5 it will be get back the "Gamers" it lose from the Discord

#TeamSpeakForALife

They skip ts4 'cause the ts5 update is so big. Like Windows with win 8 and win 10.
I don't thing that!

PS: and for me the Windows 9 is the Windows 8.1(for me)

No, windows skipped it to prevent confusion with windows 98 etc.

Reason for skipping TS4: Source.
is realy that the reason.... WTF!!!

Last edited:

Nikellas

Aug 25, 2016
If you don't like it, you don't have to use it.
I do not thing ewenjo say something bad for TeamSpeak please recheck before post! and sorry!

Note to a Moderator: please remove my post is not allowed and sorry, Also you can close the Thread sow now new post be here!

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
I'm waiting to be accepted. I wonder if TS5 comes with a new server as well. Would of been pointless to release new TS version but still have the same features, same protocal etc.
UI change doesnt constitute a new version.

Nikellas

Aug 25, 2016
I'm waiting to be accepted. I wonder if TS5 comes with a new server as well. Would of been pointless to release new TS version but still have the same features, same protocal etc.
UI change doesnt constitute a new version.
Maybe the will change everything... i don't know... they already change Logo and maybe TS5 is like something Discord :mad:....

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Maybe the will change everything... i don't know... they already change Logo and maybe TS5 is like something Discord :mad:....

discord is free.

do not forget that teamspeak is a company obsessed with money, it will never be free.

Nikellas

Aug 25, 2016
discord is free.

do not forget that teamspeak is a company obsessed with money, it will never be free.

i say maybe, i Hate "DC" i dont want TeamSpeak be like DC......

Yea is free but it s*** (for me)

mobber

May 12, 2016
TeamSpeak is Change to better and now with ts5 it will be get back the "Gamers" it lose from the Discord
Only if TS becomes free.

Yea is free but it s*** (for me)
But not for most gamers. If someone returns from the Discord, then an insignificantly small part of the users. People went there not because they liked Discord more, but because it is free.

U

User_71713

Am I the single person who hopes that TS5 will be a very, very big change? I mean, from simple improvements like adding support for better codecs and higher quality (like 320 kbps) to adding some big features like a lobby or idk... major changes that we do not expect. I mean they had some time to make something new in my opinion. They don't really give a lot of information about it so I guess we have to w8.

To be fair, I don't really expect a major changes/improvements, but I keep trying to set the idea in my head that they will do something really good and new.