TeamSpeak 5 Beta

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Perhaps full-out buying teamspeak isn't the best idea, but maybe buying enough shares to have enough of a say over how teamspeak is managed.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
You can still buy shares in a private company.

Exactly as shown at the above link.

Maybe The Abyss has shares too, we may not be aware for a little while. I am doing my best to research what is all happening behind-the-scenes.

U

User_68819

View attachment 1773
TS3index has TS5 Beta Badge any informations?

Yes i can give you the information you need, since the third TeamSpeak 5 Picture that has been posted by the Social Meida Team has a letter in the bottom left of the picture, the theory is that the letters are for a badge because there 10 pictures with letters, 10 letters = to redeem a code you need 10 letters.

OR it's just for the people who get into the BETA and get a free badge.

fyfywka

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Sep 10, 2015
rEN6GJN.jpg

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Once the final puzzle is complete:
Teamspeak: "TS5 release date will be Q4 of 2019! Thank you for waiting." (Insert random meme}
Be sure about it. When they puzzle is completed they will release the Open Beta version of Teamspeak 5. Who knows for how long it will stay beta untill it becames a stable version?

Ralf1989

Jan 16, 2019
Who knows for how long it will stay beta untill it becames a stable version?

TeamSpeak 3 was from Dec. 2009 to Aug 2011 in Beta. It can take over 1 Year to get it stable. :)

Server version 3.7.0 (no release date yet) will get a user receives if his avatar is deleted by an admin. This is a feature and it will look like this when client logging was enabled on server.

Code:
08.02.2019 14:38:40    VirtualServer    Info    avatar deleted from 'TestClient'(id:436), by client 'Marek'(id:12)

The user itself will only see "Your avatar was deleted."

The current Server Version 3.7.0 is in Alpha and its compatible with the TeamSpeak 5 Client. :)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
@Bluscream Attachment 1773.
He could easily open the element control to edit the content but i don't see the reason why. But as i said before probably ts3index staff though the new badge had to do with ts5 but after "Valentim's Day" dabge got released they changed it. That my idea of course.
View attachment 1773
TS3index has TS5 Beta Badge any informations?

TeamSpeak 3 was from Dec. 2009 to Aug 2011 in Beta. It can take over 1 Year to get it stable.
I know, that's why i said that. Because nobody knows for how long it will be.

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
One could develop a business to acquire TeamSpeak, stuff happens..

DiscordTeamSpeak
Alexa Rank14515,357
Google PageRank87
Refer from domains53,40117,277
Venture capital$150,000,000.00$0.00
Name ServersCloudflareCloudflare
Registrarnamecheap compsi-usa info
Regular users1,000,000+90,000
Valuation$2,000,000,000.001,000,000 (unknown)
Servers100,000+10,000+

Discord is valuable because everyone uses the platform and knows what it is - less people know TeamSpeak nowadays or think "Oh, that old shit". TeamSpeak lacks too many features, the market share, and is gradually slipping away - losing market share. This is why there was an attempt at rebranding. This is why they are trying harder than ever to engage in the "fun" social media bullshit like releasing their new software photo in an array of puzzle pieces. TeamSpeak is a fucking terrible company. If I want to buy them, I will. If they do not accept, making something better than TeamSpeak would not be hard - just take a lot of time (tedious). It is just busywork... tying all the libraries together, getting codecs optimized with codebase, and other boring shit. Can I do this? Yes. Am I going to waste my time? No, buy. Not too long ago we had R4P3's Alexa ranking at 120,000 globally. This is pretty fucking spectacular considering what we are...... an Internet forum discussing TeamSpeak and their security. At least we started this way.

Since TeamSpeak sucks and is losing hella ranking, so are we. TeamSpeak is kind of our foundation, the problem with pouring cement into sand is things shift around. TeamSpeak is sand blowing around with strong Discord wind. Not sure how better to word this but TeamSpeak is clearly struggling to stay relevant - anyone disagreeing here has a bird brain.
Discord has $270 million in venture.

Also employee's

Discord: 250-500
Teamspeak: 10-50

There are multiple options we can take.
Obviously what we already discussed, full-out buying them most expensive but we gain full control.
Another option, we can also "invest" in them with the term of being in a seat of directors. Helping to make decisions, bring in our outside experience, Both as a consumer and the few of us who have corporate business experience and others who have other skills like security, development etc. This would be the best option, we basically become investors in TeamSpeak, over time the money can be earned back, we have a say in future plans and products etc etc.

Also did some research my self, and found TeamSpeak is a registered company in the UK since April 2018 under Ian Bamford in London.
But there is something wrong with this listing which makes me think its fraudulent? Ian Bamform is a 69 y/o man, lives in California and claims to be the CEO of TeamSpeak? but the CEO is registered in Germany as Simon Galbierz.
Heres the document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f0QES6HxvnviWkTo1N-uKOrPL2K3X0g_/view
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ian-bamford-4b6654162/

His registered address is also 52 miles away from the registered office, that's one hell of a drive. 2 hour drive (excluding the london traffic which can easily add another 2 hours)

Last edited: