TeamSpeak 5 Beta

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
think so thats the microsite will released or an separate section in the myteamspeak account

bagrus

Jun 16, 2017
I just hope, it's not another Teamspeak's marketing strategy, to hype their undone product.
Even now, that GUI from photo seems unpolished.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
Puzzle is done guys lets wait 4 2020 for more news xD
Guys, what I am gathering from all this..

TeamSpeak Systems offered to buy R4P3 Network (our whole forum and at that time our awesome security team) for $200.

They are a poor company unafraid of asking to buy a new Mustang GT for $1,000. This means the company has no values and most importantly does not care about doing the right thing. Any sensible company would have recognized our regularly flowing reporting of software vulnerabilities and proper given us all a cup of coffee. This company is piss in a urinal.

TeamSpeak Systems
Hello R4P3 Network, we will buy you for $200 okay?

R4P3 Network
Their two CEOs came into our fucking servers to talk with us about this deal of $200 when we could have infected them with our TeamSpeak 3 RCE (Remote Code Execution) and pivoted their network the whole time. Get the fuck out of here!

Why am I saying any of this? TeamSpeak Systems regularly does the wrong things. They tried buying at least a $5,000 valued team for $200. They came into our servers with their two CEOs on their business or home network connections - we could have infected them and stolen so much company information BUT WE DID NOT. Now they are teasing their loyal users with some silly puzzles. In my opinion, the company can skip off and probably will if things keep going this way!

Last edited:

Konkol

Nov 25, 2016
k1trbMB.png

Just chill and wait ;)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Another image on how teamspeak 5 looks like.
Left side - part the menu from ts3 (connections, groups, contacts)
Middle - connected to a server
Right side - edit channel settings (hidden when finished)
D0RDKXVXcAM1-Rl.jpg:large

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I really like how they ask at the bottom "Found it yet?" from them moment they haven't mentioned where you can redeem the code to get access to it...

Harrasan

Restricted
Jul 18, 2015
Right side - edit channel settings (hidden when finished)
How do you know it will disappear? Looks more like the content can be changed with those buttons above since the info icon seems to be active. The one on the left could be file browser and the right one is the channel chat maybe. I really really like that design concept to be honest.

Just used the code to apply. I hope I win. :)

Flare

There's a place downtown.
VIP
Apr 24, 2016
So the Code isnt a real beta key, its just the name of the page where they tell you we are now inviting users to out private beta with a contest where you can win a private beta key and 2 more keys for your friends.

awesome teamspeak, handsclap.
You know what your users like.