TeamSpeak 5 Beta

DanyB

Please don't say that teamspeak is going to die like 90% of everyone here, just because you're angry of that silly waiting for TS5..It's better to say that teamspeak suck rather than they'll die. Dont write nonsense only because you're angry of that shitspeak, Im angry too like everyone else here
I'm not angry, I'm sad..
I don't mind waiting for the new release.
The thing is..Discord has taken the lead.
Do you really think TeamSpeak will ever be on top again?
I think that everyone who moved to Discord will stay there..it's free, and that's all, no need to say more.
I'm just sad because of this, not angry.

martyns

VIP
I'm not angry, I'm sad..
I don't mind waiting for the new release.
The thing is..Discord has taken the lead.
Do you really think TeamSpeak will ever be on top again?
I think that everyone who moved to Discord will stay there..it's free, and that's all, no need to say more.
I'm just sad because of this, not angry.
well Im a teamspeak fan, so i dont care if discord is better, I'll always stay on teamspeak
so..

RealSYOX

Germany, Nürnberg || Greece, Neo Petritsi
TeamSpeak is going to die...they just can't keep it anymore...
They made a lot of bad decisions..
I really don't think TeamSpeak will die, and if it somehow happen im not going to be sad that it is gone we all got so many memorys from it , TeamSpeak will go down as the best VoIP Software in History period!... don't @ me

Nicer

Developer
Please don't say that teamspeak is going to die like 90% of everyone here, just because you're angry of that silly waiting for TS5..It's better to say that teamspeak suck rather than they'll die. Dont write nonsense only because you're angry of that shitspeak, Im angry too like everyone else here
I wouldn't say It's because of TS5 but because of their pricing policy which is really terrible in comparison with other VoIP solutions.

martyns

VIP
I wouldn't say It's because of TS5 but because of their pricing policy which is really terrible in comparison with other VoIP solutions.
Yea ok I agree with that, pricing is a bit expensive but still..

tagKnife

The thing with the CBT as well, once it's released, you need to have a server compatible with TS5, if servers you use arent updated you wont be able to connect.

Nicer

Developer
TS3 and TS5 are using the same servers that means you can connect with the TS5 Client to a normal TS3 Server. ( if you mean that )
But most likely there will be some additions which might force you to make an update if you want to support TS5 clients.

h1web

VIP

ewenjo

That norwegian guy
Rip "The release of the stable version won't be this week and possibly not next week. "

DanyB

I really don't think TeamSpeak will die, and if it somehow happen im not going to be sad that it is gone we all got so many memorys from it , TeamSpeak will go down as the best VoIP Software in History period!... don't @ me
It won't die, it will just have a really small ammount of users..

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
I still have to use Skype because of a few friends :|
I actually prefer Skype over TeamSpeak because with all the CEO changes and lack of transparency, we have no idea who exactly is in charge at TeamSpeak or what he is doing. They go to gamer conferences and say "Use the best gaming voice chat."

They have lost in the enterprise market. Do you know who or what pays a lot of money for software licensing? Hint: not users

BUSINESSES - B2B.. TeamSpeak is waiting to stop flapping wings and we are taking that downward draft. We will refocus but for now, we are still TeamSpeak focused until the outcome of TeamSpeak 5. :)

RealSYOX

Germany, Nürnberg || Greece, Neo Petritsi
I actually prefer Skype over TeamSpeak because with all the CEO changes and lack of transparency, we have no idea who exactly is in charge at TeamSpeak or what he is doing. They go to gamer conferences and say "Use the best gaming voice chat."

They have lost in the enterprise market. Do you know who or what pays a lot of money for software licensing? Hint: not users

BUSINESSES - B2B.. TeamSpeak is waiting to stop flapping wings and we are taking that downward draft. We will refocus but for now, we are still TeamSpeak focused until the outcome of TeamSpeak 5. :)
Little Story from my side:

When i was at gamescom 2018 i "worked" with TeamSpeak at the booth and at the end of gamescom when it closed down the Marketing Manager said to us the TS CEO texted me and said "greetings from the TeamSpeak CEO and thank you for helping us at gamescom". If you want me to, i maybe can find out who the TeamSpeak CEO ATM is.

Little Group Picture :D