TeamSpeak 5 Beta

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Okay so now they are trolling us saying they released shit we all know damn well they did not. If someone got a key, they'd have posted a screen here or someone would have made a YouTube video. Ain't jack shit happenin'! And I registered 100 bot accounts with no way of tracking it. Maybe they really are giving away keys to the most retarded and random users but I must say, this is the shittiest beta launch in the history of the world.. I am so uninstalling.

U

User_68819

Okay so now they are trolling us saying they released shit we all know damn well they did not. If someone got a key, they'd have posted a screen here or someone would have made a YouTube video. Ain't jack shit happenin'! And I registered 100 bot accounts with no way of tracking it. Maybe they really are giving away keys to the most retarded and random users but I must say, this is the shittiest beta launch in the history of the world.. I am so uninstalling.

Attachments

• ysdfsdfsdeeersd.png
    ysdfsdfsdeeersd.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 185
  • sgsgdrtertzfg.png
    sgsgdrtertzfg.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 177

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
@RealSYOX yeah the bot MyTeamSpeak accounts are from before the launch. I generated a flood of myTeamSpeak accounts a good while ago just to see if it was possible - oh and it definitely was.

I really do not believe anyone even has beta access.

One other thing - if anyone deserves a beta account it is the security researchers that have put in COUNTLESS volunteer hours to making the platform safer for all. cough cough pretty much anyone that has been on the R4P3 team since all we have ever done since the start is make sure the security issues get addressed in a mostly safe manner. Some of our security team members even released patches or at least hotfixes to protect TeamSpeak 3 servers from security issues before TeamSpeak even knew of the issue(s).

Last edited:
U

User_68819

@RealSYOX yeah the bot MyTeamSpeak accounts are from before the launch. I generated a flood of myTeamSpeak accounts a good while ago just to see if it was possible - oh and it definitely was.

I really do not believe anyone even has beta access.

Okay i thought u made them after the announcement. then gl

One other thing - if anyone deserves a beta account it is the security researchers that have put in COUNTLESS volunteer hours to making the platform safer for all. cough cough pretty much anyone that has been on the R4P3 team since all we have ever done since the start is make sure the security issues get addressed in a mostly safe manner. Some of our security team members even released patches or at least hotfixes to protect TeamSpeak 3 servers from security issues before TeamSpeak even knew of the issue(s).

sorry to disappoint you but i really don't think you and your Team will get Codes from the TeamSpeak Team, myself i think it is of course shit bcs you guys have done so much and found so much security stuff. xD ( And if you do get codes for your Team, congrats you guys deserve it :D )
But maybe i can try my best to, you know... get some codes :rolleyes:;)

Newcomer1989

May 8, 2016
Don't know the source of that, but I found this.

I think there is a translating error in it. I will try to correct this.

Let me show.. TeamSpeak wrote "[..] the next few days [..]", but that is TeamSpeak-English.
Cause their roots are from Germany, I am sure they meant "in den nächsten Monaten".
A correctly translation would be "the next few months".

I think that's already caused a lot of confusion in the past.

SossenSystems

TeamSpeak Developer
Sep 8, 2015
TeamSpeak's favorite saying, "few days"... Aha... That's the way it was with the sponsorship license, and the same fun with the TS5 client again. I'm worried, what will the developers or more importantly, the marketing team still on the line, not even a compass can serve. :rolleyes:

Ohh my dears... Plz!

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
badge also was not existing.

A few more tomorrow, like 2? Maybe only 2 a day hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

By having such a very fucked up beta release, they are only hurting themselves more unless the release sucks too bad to allow more people to see. Either way, this all sucks and they basically overly hyped up this closed beta. Closed betas should never attempt this level of marketing. They have blindlessly just pushed away half their users over to Discord. If anything, this is reassurance why TeamSpeak sucks.

False promises and very slow development..

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
I haven't received anything. However, I don't expect to, they received 45k entries and they are only giving out 200 beta access.
That's 0.004%, so no point holding your breath

U

User_68819

A few more tomorrow, like 2? Maybe only 2 a day hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

By having such a very fucked up beta release, they are only hurting themselves more unless the release sucks too bad to allow more people to see. Either way, this all sucks and they basically overly hyped up this closed beta. Closed betas should never attempt this level of marketing. They have blindlessly just pushed away half their users over to Discord. If anything, this is reassurance why TeamSpeak sucks.

False promises and very slow development..

I am really trying my best to get Codes with the contacts i have from TeamSpeak but it is not that easy. Yeah of course this looks really bad when people see that TeamSpeak 5 has been "Teased" since last year. Im trying boys im trying!!

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Pretty sure it was 100. Sucks for sure. I believe that nobody receive anything in general but i still have hope that someone will say i got one.

To jump the queue, and be among the very first people to get their hands on TS5, we are offering 100 lucky myTeamSpeak users the chance to WIN:
  • 3 x Beta Keys
    (1 each for you and 2 friends)
  • PLUS an exclusive
    TS Competition Winners Badge!
    winners-badge.png

Simply enter your myTeamSpeak email address to be in with a chance of winning.
We've got some merch and other gaming goodies to give away for our runners up too.

The competition ends on

15TH March

so don’t miss out, enter NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
It's just me or anyone else think this teamspeak 5 going to be total fail? discord is free and easy to use in all plataforms