TeamSpeak 5 Beta

RealSYOX

Makes sense, so in reality there are no beta testers and with the alpha testing everyone that entered probably was never selected unless TeamSpeak already knew them.

TeamSpeak is such a private company I do not believe they would give their alpha client to anyone in the public.
So, there are beta testers and I can tell u that they were actually picked randomly by a bot I guess. I know people who won the Beta badge and obviously they will be in the closed beta because they’ve won.

TeamSpeak only selected alpha tester themselves , NOT the Beta tester they’ve legitimately won.

bindik

VIP
So how did not a single picture from beta client leaked? Steam clients leaked, various games leaked before release,some source codes leaked of various apps. But not a single picture of a client which supposedly some people have.

RealSYOX

So how did not a single picture from beta client leaked? Steam clients leaked, various games leaked before release,some source codes leaked of various apps. But not a single picture of a client which supposedly some people have.
I think you can't compare these big companies with Teamspeak, there is a bigger percentage that something from a new steam client is going to leak than from TeamSpeak. Steam is huge and as I said Teamspeak is "small" and picks the alpha tester themselves because they know them and trust them that nothing is going to leak.

Edit: I bet there are people who could leak the entire client with all features, but they won't. just saying

Last edited:

bindik

VIP
I think you can't compare these big companies with Teamspeak, there is a bigger percentage that something from a new steam client is going to leak than from TeamSpeak. Steam is huge and as I said Teamspeak is "small" and picks the alpha tester themselves because they know them and trust them that nothing is going to leak.

Edit: I bet there are people who could leak the entire client with all features, but they won't. just saying
Again handpicked alpha clients, yet post before you said "TeamSpeak only selected alpha tester themselves , NOT the Beta tester they’ve legitimately won. " Alpha wont leak, beta would. Thats the difference

RealSYOX

Again handpicked alpha clients, yet post before you said "TeamSpeak only selected alpha tester themselves , NOT the Beta tester they’ve legitimately won. " Alpha wont leak, beta would. Thats the difference
i think the closed beta will be pretty bad because 40% of the people who won probably already forgot about TS5 and the CBT will never be over a couple of weeks so...

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
closed beta will be pretty bad because 40% of the people who won probably already forgot about TS5
I have done monitoring of TeamSpeak usage:
TeamSpeak is dying monthly and even daily.

Read up on these wonderful articles
- TeamSpeak's unprofessional "hush" remark.
"Tbh TS was dead way before the (((Discord))) Test Phase", TeamSpeak has been dying before Discord even launched I would agree. I used to browse random TeamSpeak servers often and found way more "back in the day".

"when teamspeak would be full but now its dying", "If Mcpz has a discord I would like to see the invite"

tl;dr TeamSpeak is dying daily and the developers dragging out the beta are only prolonging a slow and agonizing demise for TeamSpeak 5 when there finally is any type of release. They have been saying beta is coming soon for over a year now, I believe... on their website.